Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't help myself...

I can't help myself...

I just HAVE to shoot Tanks, Witches and the car alarm. I've tried everything I can to break myself of this habit, but it's just tooooo much fooking fun doing this and hearing you guys whine then seeing zombie hordes and bosses come at us like ravenous meat missiles.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned... and it's oh-so bittersweet!

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    your tune will change during full-game. Demo you can do anything.

damn griefers

omg i played with Bluedeath and Yellowdeath yesterday... they apparently had just downloaded the demo because they were all hell-o-serious about going slow, avoiding shit, making it to the next checkpoint and winning the game. omfg i had a BLAST fucking with them!!! love my majmar homies, they took it well

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I just HAVE to shoot Tanks, Witches and the car alarm. I've tried everything I can to break myself of this habit, but it's just tooooo much fooking fun doing this and hearing you guys whine then seeing zombie hordes and bosses come at us like ravenous meat missiles.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned... and it's oh-so bittersweet!
    me too Craig! me tooooooooo!

bahahahha im sitting here right now in Starbucks laughing over this like a child with a new fart-noise making device.

bahahahha im sitting here right now in Starbucks laughing over this like a child with a new fart-noise making device.
    I'm trying to think of who i was playing with the other night, when we were sneaking past a witch, and i ran back and shot it in the face and it came and killed the fuck outa me.

dude, i love it. i mean think about it... you can't really die in the game. if anything, you're down to 10hp and have the witch pwn you just means that you respawn in a minute or so with more health. shoot that h0!!!

ya, the car alarm is just so tempting in another way... i just LOVE being swarmed so hard by zillions of zombies heel-stomping me so all i see is a red ring of pain arrows. call me a masochist, i can't get enough daddy!!

Blog Entries
    I love it... but I also hate it... I like doing things the smart way... and so I'm torn... do you have fun, or do you actually make a concerted effort to survive the situation?

What can you do? It's a video game... so f**k it... let's bring them on!!! After all, you wouldn't do that in the real thing would you...
    Just make sure that if the real thing ever comes (unlikely) you make sure to kill the guy who's lost it and is going to actually do that sh*t.

Writer: Ugh, this post is heavy! Someone get me a wooden beam!
    Moderator: That post better be up to code or Heads WILL Roll :furious:
    Writer: It's set! See? :thumbup:
    [Crash]
    Moderator: ... [Ban]

dude, i love it. i mean think about it... you can't really die in the game. if anything, you're down to 10hp and have the witch pwn you just means that you respawn in a minute or so with more health. shoot that h0!!!

ya, the car alarm is just so tempting in another way... i just LOVE being swarmed so hard by zillions of zombies heel-stomping me so all i see is a red ring of pain arrows. call me a masochist, i can't get enough daddy!!

Quite being so ambivalent..do you like the game or not?

I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    While playing with some friends over the weekend, I decided I would try to shoot the car with the alarm and run to the safe room, leaving my friends to die in the swarm. I didn't make it.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast