Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil's Best Villains

Resident Evil's Best Villains

We noted at the time that there were simply too many RE creatures to fit into one article; too many bosses too rank and file. In the comments section and in our poll, you pointed out some of the monsters you wanted to see make it into a Reader's Choice feature. With that in mind, now we revisit the infected once again. The creatures on this list are the ones you most wanted to see, as well as a few returning favorites from the old list you couldn't seem to get enough of.
    Thoughts? Some of you guys are hardcore RE fans and I'd like to see how close IGN got with their Reader's Choice picks for the best bad guys in Resident Evil's history.

Link - IGN

pretty nice list, but no RE5 villains. I've played through it almost 3 times already (Normal, Hard, workin on Professional) and there are some damn hard villains that should be one the list.

Anyway, great game, sweet villains, I highly recommend you guys check it out, also you can FINALLY COOP IN IT!!!! I might be wrong, but i think this is the first RE title to do that so play with a friend and enjoy all the explosions of zombies and boss battles.
    Last edited by Unbroken; 03-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    Shotty h4x FTW!!!

:Rig:
    -(Asus P7P55D)-(Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8ghz)-(4GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 1333)-(Saphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB DDR5)-(Antec 850w)-

Blog Entries
    I played the demo of RE5. IT sucked.

I'm hearing it was meh from many sources.

Maybe I'm just too biased towards RE games but, myself and the buddy im playing it w/ agree that it is an awesome game especially on "Professional" mode. Unlockables out the ass. Worth my $60. I'm just saying take a look at it. The demo was fun, but didn't do the rest of the game that much justice.
    Shotty h4x FTW!!!

-(Asus P7P55D)-(Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8ghz)-(4GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 1333)-(Saphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB DDR5)-(Antec 850w)-

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbroken View Post
    Maybe I'm just too biased towards RE games but, myself and the buddy im playing it w/ agree that it is an awesome game especially on "Professional" mode. Unlockables out the ass. Worth my $60. I'm just saying take a look at it. The demo was fun, but didn't do the rest of the game that much justice.
    now you have to do a full review

what kind of unlockables are we talking about here? I am somewhat interested now

Just the standard RE unlocks (weapons, costumes, "The Mercinaries") so far. Don't have 100% completion yet, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeShark View Post
    now you have to do a full review
    damn and i haven't even been takin' notes.
    Shotty h4x FTW!!!

Blog Entries
    I didn't like the movement and all, didn't seem smooth. Weird button controls and such. And I hate that you can't move while shooting. Oh, also that shooting a guy in the knee seemed to stop him a bit more than shooting him in the head or chest. That was just my opinion though. My brother thought it stunk too.

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post
    I didn't like the movement and all, didn't seem smooth. Weird button controls and such. And I hate that you can't move while shooting. Oh, also that shooting a guy in the knee seemed to stop him a bit more than shooting him in the head or chest. That was just my opinion though. My brother thought it stunk too.
    if they're zombies, wouldn't you want to stop their means of travel, rather than trying to re-kill them?

Well, the head shot should work, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast