Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Alan Wake, Finally! (not yet tho)

Re: Alan Wake, Finally! (not yet tho)

i think xbox bought the game for itself exclusive weve seen this before, but i didnt have interest 2 years ago and i will have less now.
    i would love to be an interviewer for the game so i can tear it appart but i think denny would do a better job, and nice its dx10 wow a step backwards since almost all games are going dx11,
    having a demo or whatever on pc then being a exclusief for xbox, wow how low is that, hope this game dies with the kids
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I got played by henry, wtf!

Too little, too late. I was really interesting in this game. It won best of E3 in.... 2005. Remember when we first saw this game? How blown away we were by the graphics? Much the same way we were with our first look at Crysis, this looked to be a game-changer. And, it seemed to have a good storyline to boot. Looking at it now, it has a very low-tech, ugly feel. If Steam wants $5 for it, I'll pony up the cash, but that's really the limit for a tired old game for which we waited too long.

Screw you, Remedy.

Edit: We were at DirectX 9 in 2005... I wonder if this game's been updated to 11? I mean REALLY updated. The frakking trees in that game look like 2 pieces of construction paper fitted together.
    Last edited by DennyCrane; 12-15-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Too little, too late. I was really interesting in this game. It won best of E3 in.... 2005. Remember when we first saw this game? How blown away we were by the graphics? Much the same way we were with our first look at Crysis, this looked to be a game-changer. And, it seemed to have a good storyline to boot. Looking at it now, it has a very low-tech, ugly feel. If Steam wants $5 for it, I'll pony up the cash, but that's really the limit for a tired old game for which we waited too long.

Screw you, Remedy.

Edit: We were at DirectX 9 in 2005... I wonder if this game's been updated to 11? I mean REALLY updated. The frakking trees in that game look like 2 pieces of construction paper fitted together.
    Yeah i remember all the tech demos and stuff. looked really awesome, then... yeah... nothing :P
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23