Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By VincentVega
  • 2 Post By DanFortH
  • 1 Post By DennyCrane
  • 1 Post By MisterX
  • 1 Post By Fish111

Thread: Mass Effect 4 Updates - title and possible release date

Mass Effect 4 Updates - title and possible release date

Via 'Mass Effect 4' release date: Game on track for launch next year | Christian News on Christian Today

"Mass Effect 4," or "Mass Effect Andromeda" to those who prefer to be technical about it, is still on its way to being released next year.

As fans may recall, the official release window of the game was announced earlier this year during Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), and according to the game's developer, BioWare, players can expect the new title to be out by the holiday season of 2016, Trusted Reviews reported.
    While we may not (or may) see Shepard in this iteration, it most likely will be a fantastic result. Each game of the Mass Effect trilogy truly impressed me. I'm looking forward to this and it is much closer now

DennyCrane likes this.

Blog Entries

Re: Mass Effect 4 Updates - title and possible release date

I will assume direct control upon release
    VincentVega and Bojingles like this.

Blog Entries

If the 4th iteration is anything like the past 3, this will be epic. I'm curious what time line they're going down on this one and if prior decisions in the other games will make a difference in this one.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

Fun Fact: The Mass Effect series drew heavily from the TV series Babylon 5. Watch that show and you'll see all kinds of Mass Effecty elements and themes.
    VincentVega likes this.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

MisterX

I loved B5 to bits, The first example of a huge over arching story spanning multiple seasons that i can remember watching. It hasn't aged very well, but still a good watch.
    VincentVega likes this.

One of Gene Roddenburied's cardinal rules for Star Trek the Next Generation was no long story arcs. Hurt the series in a way. But he wanted reruns to be played in any order without making sacrifices. Since he was gone when DS9 came out, that freed them up to do things like the dominion war.

What they really need for this game is online saves. I lost my saves and had to re-do the games. Not exactly a punishment, but it could be avoided

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    Via 'Mass Effect 4' release date: Game on track for launch next year | Christian News on Christian Today

While we may not (or may) see Shepard in this iteration, it most likely will be a fantastic result. Each game of the Mass Effect trilogy truly impressed me. I'm looking forward to this and it is much closer now

Shepard confirmed not to be a playable character, but familiar races and references will be in. Can't wait for this game, witcher 3 and expansions tiding me over.
    VincentVega likes this.

Fragged

Yeah. I think that the direct control upon release would be the right choose.