Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Review: The Apple MacBook Air

Review: The Apple MacBook Air

The MacBook Air Experience

This review is not going to cover benchmarks and tests, in fact, I'm going to avoid getting into the specifics of performance on this because frankly, there have been some amazing reviews already done on this laptop by people much smarter than me (see: Anandtech, Gizmodo, Engadget). If you're interested in boot-up, shut-down, or video encoding times, ect, be sure to check out the Anandtech review. This piece is about real-life use, in real-life situations, by a real-life human, doing real-life work. In fact, it is fair to say that this is as much a story about my Apple experience as much as it is about the MacBook Air itself.

In this review, what I will do is make the case that although this laptop isn't for everyone, the people who it is for will have a hard time finding a much better solution at Apple's suggested retail price. I will draw upon my experience thus far with both the laptop itself, and with Apple's service and support.

Introduction

I'm not some tech blog writer who opened this thing up and wrote about it after 30 minutes in a coffee shop and was trying to be one of the first bloggers to post a review online. Instead, I spent the weekend digging into the OS as well as several days of heavy business travel where I used and abused the laptop like I would any tool of my trade...because at the end of the day, this laptop was purchased to help me make money. I could care less about scratches or dings. This thing needs to work...and work all the time, with zero hassles.

Understand that this is my first Apple computer experience. Although I have an iPhone, I do not consider that much exposure to OSX...at least not in everyday computing terms. I've been a die-hard PC guy for decades now (shit I'm old!) and consider myself more than well versed in hardware and software. I do not want to create an Apple is better than brand X review, yet rather simply outline why the Air is a good solution to the specific needs of those whom are in the market for an ultra-portable device. So check your egotistical anti-Apple ass at the door, slip on your bunny slippers and read on...

What It Is

The MacBook Air is truly a portable laptop. I know that sounds like a redundant phrase, but when you stop to think how big laptops still are, you can't help but take note that what Apple has done with the Air is show us that you don't have to sacrifice screen or keyboard size just to make a travel-friendly laptop. Before I expand on that statement, let me back up and give you a frame of reference as to what exactly the Air is replacing for my mobile computing needs...

The laptop that the Air is replacing is a 3-year old Sony Vaio VGNS360 (specs are 13.3" X-brite LCD, 1.8 centrino, 512meg, 80Gb, ATi 9700m, Win XP), which I must report has been absolutely balls-out awesome to me over the years I've been using it on the road. The Vaio has been responsible for submitting tens of millions of dollars of business for me, being my connection to my family while I'm traveling, being a media center for viewing movies and TV shows on the road, and also for being my connection to this website from places such as airports, hotels and even on the highway with my AT&T 3G Air Card connected. In fact, if you'd like to know more about this Sony laptop, here's my review from over three years ago over on NBF.

My Needs

So obviously, as you can tell, the Air had some pretty big shoes to fill. I loved the Sony and was hard pressed to replace it...and to be honest, the Vaio will probably continue to be a worthy laptop for my lady for years to come. But as the years go on, I get older, and my company continues to expand its product offerings, I'm looking to streamline the amount of crap I lug around on a daily basis.

It was sometime about five months ago that I handed my messenger bag to a client of mine and watched his face melt in pain as he tried to lift and place it behind his desk. This guy is 6' 3" and probably 240lbs...and he looked at me like I was insane for having so much crap in that bag. I knew right then that it was time to look for a smaller laptop that had a few features that would make my life easier, my bag lighter, and perhaps even allow my spine to straighten out after all these years of lugging around 30+ lbs (no kidding) of laptop/product literature/support materials.

So what I set out to find, was a laptop that was powerful enough to run multiple applications, play media on a bright and crisp monitor (the Sony X-Brite spoiled me!), be able to run all of my MS Office app needs, have a good sized and comfortable keyboard, excellent battery life, be compatible my ATT wireless card, and be small enough to save me a few pounds and inches in my messenger bag.

My Experience At The Apple Store

Given that I have had a great experience with the iPhone, I wanted to have a closer look at OSX and, more importantly, Apple's laptop offerings. There are two Apple stores near me, so one day I stopped into a mall and sat down with an Apple employee who showed me a bit about how OSX works, as well as their selection of laptops. At this time, Apple was only offering the MacBook and MacBook Pro.

The first thing I noticed was that this person didn't try to push Apple on me as a brand, yet rather tried to communicate to me in terms of Windows since that was my only OS experience to date. Now I don't know everything about XP/Vista, but I will say that I believe I'm in the class of I know my shit, and this guy knew more than me about Windows by a mile. He was able to probe my needs quite effectively and show me solutions to the various daily situations upon which OSX and a new Apple laptop would be responsible for solving. As a sales guy myself, I appreciated his depth of knowledge and sincerity...and considering what the average Apple retail associate earns, I applaud him for probably working for less money than he could be making to do something he loves.

Though I must make note of the fact that not all of my ventures to their retail store were this good while I searched out answers to my Apple computing questions. At another time when I was in the store looking at the new MacBook Pros, I got some young buck who proceeded to tell me that VM Fusion was better than Parallels for a virtual XP environment...that is, even though he had never tried either of them, but that was his opinion on the matter. Uhhh...huh?

So remember, they might be Apple sales associates, but some of them are still just entry level dudes trying to break into a company with an hourly gig. Some earn it, and some fall by the wayside. I hope this kid figures it out, but in my experience both as a retail manager and a professional sales person, I don't see this poor kid ever getting the Apple way with that kind of attitude. So, the Apple retail experience ain't perfect, but it can be very good if you get the right person...that's all I'm trying to say.

The Tuesday Disappointment

So after looking at the MacBook and MacBook Pros for weeks on end, I decided that neither of them really helped with the biggest problem I was trying to solve...going slimmer and lighter. Both of these laptops were as big and heavier than my Sony so I saw no incentive to move to an Apple laptop at that time.

I will admit that when I first saw the Air announced in January, I was expecting a souped up and slimmed down MacBook Pro...and when it wasn't, I was disappointed like many others. I had thought the new product that Apple had been speaking about leading up to the January MacWorld presentation was going to be something much different than what it was.

So after giving up on the Apple thing for a while, I looked around at other laptops to see what I could find that was more portable than my current Vaio laptop. What I found, by and large, was that I'd be looking at the Sony TZ Series of laptops. I had already been pleased with my current Sony product so I was leaning this way. Although these machines are in the $3000 and up range for what I'd need, I felt the price was justifiable for a purchase every three years. Or did I?

The more I looked around at laptops with the minimum spec of a slim laptop, 13" screen (sorry guys, 12" and smaller screens ain't gonna fly for these old, tired eyes), C2D processor, 2Gb ram, ect, I found that I was looking in the $2500 and up range. Even from Lenovo, the old IBM folks, their offerings were still quite a bit more than I wanted to lay down for a machine I was going to abuse this much.

So it looked like I was going to be stuck with my Sony for another year or so until something came along that could pull off my needs precisely, and with a decent sticker price.

Hmmmmm...

One day, not long thereafter, I decided to drop by the Apple store to look at headphones for my iPhone. While I was there, I decided to play with the Air for a bit because it was early in the day and there weren't many people in the store. I just hate messing around with stuff with people looking over my shoulders. So I dug in and checked out what the Air really could and couldn't do.

I began to open up all kinds of web pages, applications, Quick Time movies and the OSX Finder while creating a Word document in MS Office 2008. And to my amazement, the laptop reacted like my 2.4Ghz C2D gaming tower would. Not a hiccup to be noticed. I figured that this had to be the SSD equipped model given how snappy it was reacting, but I was wrong...this was the 1.6Ghz, 80Gb 4200rpm drive model. I was impressed.

So I went home and did some looking at real-life reports of battery life. As much as I wanted to ask an Apple associate, I just couldn't bring myself to believe them about these types of questions. Call me a cynic. What I found online was that reputable sources (again, Anandtech) were reporting upwards of 4.5 hours of battery life while using Wifi, working on documents and listening to iTunes. It was at this point I had a little e-wood going. Could this be the solution to my backbreaking problems? Well, it could be...at least part of the solution anyway.

Screw It

After about a week of kicking around the idea of a MacBook Air, I finally bit the bullet and went into an Apple store and told them to get me one out of the back, I was ready. But they were out of them. Shit.

So I drove to the other Apple retail outlet in my area and, after waiting 10 minutes for someone to be able to help me in the mob scene that this place was, I got my MacBook Air, Super Drive, and some accessories...and off I went to dig into what an Apple computer is all about.

Here is a listing of what I purchased:
    • Apple Macbook Air (1.6Ghz Core Two Duo, 2Gb RAM, 80Gb 4200rpm HD, 13" LED screen)
    • Macbook Air USB Superdrive
    • 250GB Western Digital USB Powered Harddrive
    • AT&T USB 3G Broadband Card (replacing my old PCMCIA version...btw, ATT gave this to me for free w/o any contract extension)
    • Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse
    My First Night & First Impressions

The day I got home with the Air, we had my sister and brother-in-law over the house for dinner. So, being that they're not really computer people, we ate supper and ended up playing the Wii for a few hours. As much fun as Wii Sports is, and how much I love my lil' sister, I was dying to get up to my office (the cave as my wife refers to it) and tear apart the boxes that held my new toys.

Once I was finally able to get all of my family obligations out of the way for the night, I closed myself into the cave, turned down the lights, popped on some music, and got intimate with my new computer and its accessories.

The first thing I noticed about the MacBook Air is not how slim it is, but how sturdy it feels for such a thin product. The aluminum shell feels firm and there is no flex on the monitor if you grab one side and open/close the lid. I was almost expecting this thing to have a little play to it given how thin it is, but that is not the case.

The next thing I noticed was the screen. The LED monitor on the Air is flat out amazing. It is bright, sharp, has a load of color and gamma editing features (Apple computers come with a built in monitor diagnostic tool that is hot shit), and is a lot bigger than you think. Coming from the X-brite screen on my old Sony, I had very high expectations for the Air...it is one thing to see the screens in a store with a lot of overhead lights, but it is an entirely different thing to so one in a dimly lit room at night. Flat out amazing. (Note: kudos to Sony for having a screen all those years ago that is still comparable in many regards to what is being put out even today. Only the LED screens on the Air and MacBook Pros look better to me)

I must say, the setup on an Apple computer is nice the first time you boot up a fresh OS install. Very intuitive and simple to use. No drivers whatsoever are needed for printer, scanners, external drives, ect. Once this was all setup, he first thing I did was update OSX to the latest version. I basically clicked a few buttons and everything was updated.

Upon adding my VX Nano mouse, all but the advanced button mapping worked fine. Though when I installed the Logitech Mac drivers, the scrolling actually turned to shit on me. It was very jumpy and not very conducive to working effectively with large documents or spreadsheets. I read a bit on a few forums, and this is a common problem with Macs and the Nano mouse drivers, so I uninstalled them and am running on the OSX drivers. For now I can live without the special buttons on the mouse, because I love how small the mouse is and how good it feels, but I'm hopeful for an updated version from Logitech soon.

The keyboard on the Air is probably the second or third coolest part of this computer behind the LED monitor and the slim size of the machine. The keyboard is full-sized and backlit, two big selling points to anyone that 1) types a lot and 2) works on airplanes a lot...of which I do both quite a bit. The keys feel great and there is absolutely zero spring to the chassis of the laptop while you type...the keys are as firm as my G15 gaming keyboard.

The trackpad on the Air is multi-touch capable and is quite large because of this feature. I find myself using this unique tracking ability quite a bit as I get more comfortable with the laptop. If you use a trackpad a lot, you know that you can set one tap as a click. So you highlight a link, tap the trackpad, and off your browser goes to that link. Well with multi-touch, you're able to have a right-click build right into the trackpad. By simply tapping two fingers, you get the standard right-click options instead of the left click. As well, you can sweep back and forth through your browser history. Instead of page forward and backward on a mouse or keyboard, you just use your hand gestures. Truly, this must be experienced for a few days for one to really appreciate it. I often go back to the Vaio and find myself doing these multi-touch moves on the trackpad...and then sitting there like a tool wonder wtf is wrong with Sony laptop :-/

I have not had any issues with the trackpad while typing at all. Some people have a tendency to hit trackpads, on any laptop, when they type. I have never had this problem before and do not have it on the Air. Also, I have to be honest when I tell you, I almost never use a mouse because this trackpad is so awesome. It is very customizable and just feels like a trackpad should. It isn't too fast, too quirky or too anything...it is an absolute joy to use and I find myself loving the multi-touch capabilities so much that a mouse almost seems like a slower and less efficient means by which to use this laptop.

4200rpm's Of Pain...And Only 80Gb?

One of the things you hear people complain about on the Air is that is has two options for a hard drive. You get a 64Gb solid state drive (for a ridiculous $1000 upgrade), or an 80Gb 4200rpm spindle drive. Now you might think the 4200rpm option is slow...and that would be correct if you're comparing it to a 7200rpm desktop drive in heavy file transfer or video encoding situations, but compared to the 5400rpm offerings in many laptops today, it really is not far off the mark for loading applications and rebooting the OS.

Being that I came from a 4200rpm drive on my Sony, this drive is absolutely fine for my needs. It loads spreadsheets and documents in Microsoft Office 2008 almost as fast as my SATA 7200rpm equipped gaming tower does, and the reboot times are around a minute or so...absolutely acceptable in my opinion, and again, for my needs.

Once the SSD prices come down, and the volume of the drives goes up, I may consider upgrading to one of them to pep up the drive speed a bit. Sadly, the SSD is not much of a speed bump at this time, but as the technology gets better, so will read/write times...and capacities.

The drive on my MacBook Air is only 80Gb, and in fact, that is the largest size that Apple is currently offering. Keep in mind, these are not standard 2.5" drives, yet rather they are the 1.8" versions used in the iPod. So it isn't easy to say well brand X has 200gb drives, because it is not the same energy sipping version that is being used in the Air.

If you notice, I picked up a 250Gb USB powered external drive at Best Buy. It set me back $119 but you can find them for less money, and less Gb of space, quite easily. For me, I'll never use more than 250Gb for backups, media, music, movies, ect...so again, for me, this is a perfect solution. When I want to change up the songs on my iPhone via iTunes, I just plug in the external and make it so.

How's The Wifi & 3G Card?

I'm happy to report that the wifi is of the N-series in the MacBook Air. Not that I have an N capable router, but as time goes on and they come down in price, I'll be ready. Also, you often hear that aluminum shells can interfere with a laptop's wifi radio. Such has not been the case for me. I've carried the Air and my Vaio (which has an excellent wifi card in it) around the property and have had the same signal strength on the Air than on the Sony.

The Sierra wireless 3G card I'm using with AT&T was a snap. I just downloaded the Mac drivers from Sierra's site and off I went to 3G land. Note to you guys without this service: 3G is going to be all over the country in the next year. If you travel a lot or just want to be able to have connectivity wherever you want, consider it. It runs about $50 a month now, but watch what happens to the price of this service once AT&T rolls out 250 new markets in 2008. You won't have the line connectivity of cable internet for gaming, but it is fast as you'll need to browse the internet just like you were at your house on that cable connection. It really is a great thing if you're a web-addict (like me) or need an internet connection wherever you are to do your job (also like me).

How Is The Battery...For Real

The batter life is as advertised in Anandtech's review...I get about four and a half hours of wifi, internet, Office applications, iTunes w/headphones. The battery life is much better than my old Vaio, even with the Sony's extended life battery (the huge one).

The downside to the battery on the Air is that it isn't user replaceable. No one yet knows if installing a 3rd party OEM battery will void your warranty. Apple has so far been cool about warranty with 3rd party hard drives and RAM in their systems so this could go either way. But what we do know is that for $129 the Apple folks will replace the battery for you at one of their retail locations or through their mail-in support program.

My Problems

The only problem I have had so far with the Air was that when it was rested on a flat surface, it was just a hair uneven on the footing. After doing some reading, it seems that this is happening to a lot of people. But what I also learned is what is causing it. Apparently the shell is two parts, one on top of the other, and when the screws that hold them on are not seated in the corners of the laptop before the middle screws, you can get a bit of a torque to the two pieces that make up the lower chassis. So I took them out, put on the corners in an X pattern, screwed in the rest of them, and the problem went away.

The part of this story that I want to share with you is that before I went hunting online to read about this uneven footing issue, I went to the Apple store and showed them how the laptop was wobbling just a bit on me. They said without hesitation, we'll get you a brand new model and take this one back. I thought that was pretty cool. I even offered up taking a discount on this unit but they offered up giving me a discounted 3-year Apple Care ($349 retail) for my troubles. Since Apple Care only really costs them when I bring the laptop in for a cleaning or if I have a major issue, this makes financial sense for them...but I used my American Express card on this purchase so I have an uber-extended warranty through them and did not accept the Apple Care. Still, not a bad offering for such a small issue as this.

But...and there's always a but...they did not have any Airs in stock to replace mine with. So they gave me an RA# and Repair Ticket # so that I could walk into any Apple store in the country and get the unit replaced. They also gave me a window of when their UPS shipments come in so I could call and have one held for me. Whichever I wanted to do was up to me.

But me being me, I had to fix this myself. I had too many applications installed on the laptop already and didn't want to set up a whole new installation again. Not that it would have taken me more than an hour or so, but I had days of work travel ahead of me and our annual StrafeRight LAN coming up right after that...I just didn't want to be bothered.

So after searching online, I found the fix I spoke about above and all is well. No more wobbles.

Do I Miss More USB Ports?

Nope...not one bit. Not for this laptop and its intended purpose. This is not a main computer that needs four USB ports on it. I use this in sales meetings and in hotel rooms. If I need to unplug the removable drive to plug in my iPhone to charge it up, big deal. Or if I need to plug in the Super Drive for a minute to burn a DVD, I just do it. Cake.

Yet if you wanted to buy a 4-port USB hub, it would be no problem. The only thing I was told is that the Super Drive needs to be the only thing plugged into the USB port to work properly as it needs a specific amount of voltage to run correctly. But again, just plug it in, burn your disc, and go back to whatever else was just plugged in. It's really that easy.

A PC Guy's Thoughts On OSX So Far

At this point, all I can say is that I'm having a great time learning about OSX. I considered taking one of those free classes at the Apple store just to get acquainted, but I find that poking and pecking around the computer is a lot more fun. If I ever run into a how-to situation, Google is only a click away.

I have not gotten into the iLife stuff yet...and to be honest, I probably won't use much more than the DVD creator and the iPhoto program. I don't do any recording these days so Garage Band really isn't for me.

I must say that I really like Safari so far. I think it is a great browser and has a few neat little tricks that I have never seen on FireFox, but have always wanted. And yes, FireFox works fine on it too...I have it installed but find myself using Safari exclusively at this point.

I'm able to do all work related operations in the OSX environment thanks to Microsoft 2008 for Mac. I was hoping to mess around with running a virtual XP via Parallels or VM Fusion, but honestly, I don't have a need...everything is working fine in the native Apple operating system so far.

Gaming?

Shit no, so don't even consider anything other than a simple game that requires very little GPU power. This is not a gaming machine and is not intended for such a use...ever if you ask me. As a gamer, I'd be ashamed at myself for trying to enjoy anything other than a web based of several year old engine on this hardware. I have a kick-ass PC gaming rig and was never looking for a mobile version of that in this computer. If I wanted that, I'd have another Alienware. This machine was all about size and battery life.

Speaking Of Size

So as you can see from some of the pictures, the Air is actually a bit bigger in two dimensions than my old Sony Vaio. To explain how much easier this is to carry, I will draw an analogy to a novel and a magazine. A hardback novel can be smaller in length and width than a magazine, but add in the volume of the height and the weight that comes along with it, and you'll be itching to haul around the latest copy of Wired magazine, not the final installment of the Harry Potter series. What I'm saying is that the defining dimension in portability is the depth (or height) of the laptop, which leads to the overall volume and weight of it.

Without a doubt, Apple made a very wise decision in keeping a 13" screen and a full sized keyboard, even though it was going to make the laptop a bit longer and wider than some other portables on the market. Had they shrunk down either of these aspects, I most likely would not be writing this review right now. I needed a big, beautiful LED screen, and two hands full of keys to make me take the leap.

So In Conclusion

I know that this laptop is not for everyone. Hell, it almost wasn't for me, and I expect that is definitely not for most of you. But if you were looking, like I was, for portability with the ability to expand when needed (Super Drive, external HD) for other situations...and you wanted to be as comfortable typing articles as you were watching movies, the Air is a great solution. Are there other laptops out there that fit this mold? Sure. But we're not all the same, and what was good for me, will not be good for some of you.

I simply found the Air to be a great solution to my needs. It is loaded with a nifty new OS (that I will admit is pretty cool so far), backed by what I feel is quality service and support, and it is affordable when compared to some of the other quality name brands such as Sony and Lenovo that I looked at purchasing.

I'm still cranking away building and repairing PC's for myself and my family members...and I will always have a PC gaming tower as long as I live. But I have to say, I am very happy I tried an Apple computer so far.

I'm not trying to sell anything here, but man, I'm also not going to go on record saying that the best Microsoft has to offer is the only thing you should have in your computing arsenal. Whether it be Linux or Apple, try at least one other operating system before you take the dirt nap. And by try, I mean own, use regularly, and get a broad and well-based opinion on the matter. The I tried my friend's and I don't like it argument is just stupid. You can't understand how an entirely new operating system platform works in an hour. Again, whether it is Linux or OSX. You need to dig into something like this and fully understand it before making a conclusion.

I truly and sincerely hope that at the very least, you got some insight as to why I took the Air plunge, and why I think you should at least look at Apple computers next time you think it's time to upgrade or get a new machine. I'm a pretty tough guy to please, and the MacBook Air is doing just that...and more.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got an appointment with Vega in the StrafeRight Team-Fortress 2 Shed...on my PC gaming tower!

The Pics (click for larger images)

Sony Vaio vs MacBook Air Comparisons

With Super Drive

Air Vs Magazine Comparison

The AT&T Sierra Wireless 3G Modem

Did Someone Say Thin?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review: The Apple MacBook Air-where_is_air.jpg   Review: The Apple MacBook Air-air_vaio_open_tall.jpg   Review: The Apple MacBook Air-air_3g_open_side.jpg  

wow craig, awesome, highly in depth review. I personally love the macbook air and is the only laptop I would consider if I was on the go. Your review and great experience with it so far only further hammers that point home for me. Awesome job!

steam-mattik13
    matt@straferight.com

Originally Posted by DennyCrane
    Halfway through, the loss of Assault, Frank, ASG clan, etc hit him and he wept in his maple syrup puddle.

Cool review, Craig. You're bring 'er to the LAN, right? I'd be interested in seeing it up close & personal. The thin factor, the weight, and the battery life are high points to me. Mine (With bag and the normal crap I keep in it) weighs FOURTEEN POUNDS... that'd be a welcome change-up for when I want something portable that I don't plan to use for gaming.
    Like I said before... looks like you picked a winner.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    Nice review!

Sick battery life and I'm dying for a backlit LED screen. I won't be needing a laptop for a looong time, unfortunately, so every laptop in the world will have them by the time I buy anything.

I think my next will be a 13 or 14", my 12" is nice but a touch small to do what I do on it. I don't really need to game on my laptop, I can do that on the PC at home, and I'm not on the road much, so I can do with a portable.

I alternate taking my 12" and my 17" to work, the difference between the 3 pounds and the 10 pounds is crazy. Add in the extra hard drive and peripherals and books, and you're almost ready to go rucking on the next march at Ft. Bragg. Every pound counts when you're dragging it around.

With Lenovo's x300 and toshiba's r500, more and more companies are hitting up this sector. Can't wait to see what's coming next.

What's the 3G hook into, USB?

Platanos con salami... DominiKing's Avatar
    Great review Craig. I've never owned my own laptop but if you're one on the go this seems to be great. Makes me want to go try out a Mac even though I'm not a fan.
    "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum!" [SIZE=1]-Admiral Firmus Piett

I love your setup. Very clean. Btw, the Atom isn't in this Mac.

@ Coffee,
    Yep, its a USB 3G card...on it right now :-0

Blog Entries
    Very nice review..

BTW: I like Safari better too... I find that text on the page is much easier to read v.s. other browsers..
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

Nice review Craig!

Sounds like an awesome lappy if you're on the go like you are.
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Some friends are just annoying J-Mix's Avatar
    Thanks for the kick ass review C

Credit to JFluff for this amazing sig

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast