Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone App Programming

Blog Entries

iPhone App Programming

anyone know how to code apps for the iPhone?

Re: iPhone App Programming

What are you looking to have done? The SDK can be downloaded by anyone here: Apple - Downloads - Development Tools - iPhone SDK

From what I've read it's not terribly difficult if you understand a few basic languages and have the platform to test on.

Blog Entries

i don't know anything though... my comp is away, though i have the sdk, i wouldn't know what to do. also, u need to pay that $99 yearly app fee, in which thegive sample progs out

I will be developing a couple apps for the iphone as soon as i freakn learn objective C. Maybe this thread will come in handy....Teck may know something...
    Antec Nine Hundred HomebrewV2.9.1 | Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 @ 3.4ghz |4gb 800mhz ddr2 corsair xms2 led ram | WD VelociRaptor 300gb(x3) |Dual 1GB GeForce GTX 285 XXX Cards | Asus Striker Extreme | 1000Watt Enermax Galaxy | Windows 7 Pro | Sony Bravia 32' LCD | Windows 7 Performance Score 6.9 |3d Mark 06 23,106 |

Accounts: - Digg - Vimeo - Twitter - Revision3

Blog Entries

My friends startup wants one to help w/marketing and branding, or in his case spreading his 'message' If anyone can help though, that would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

Start with the SDK (craig posted) and learn objective C... ObjC takes a little time to get used to, but its just like many other languages.
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

Blog Entries

basically he wants a program that sends out certain quotes and messages. Pref. he would like to be sending them out from his computer, or iPhone if that's possible. I don't think it would be that hard, but I have no idea how it would work, or if he would need a server for whatever reason. I think he also wants it that it will give access to the website and some catalogue pictures and/or their facebook fanpage and those pictures... sort of like Chad Occhocinco has

Dude. Check out Appcelerator Titanium to build mobile apps for iPhone & Android and desktop apps for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux from Web technologies

I use it to build cross platfrom desktop apps and android apps, but it also does iphone apps. apps.

PLUS!!!11oneone!!1! It is open source, and your "app" is built with webapp technologies. Fast, easy and very very free.
    Code:
    if (C4 + JEEP)
      jihad_jeep = 'HAALLALAALALALALA!';
    else
      jihad_jeep = 'SOON.';

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benybenyboo View Post
    Dude. Check out Appcelerator Titanium to build mobile apps for iPhone & Android and desktop apps for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux from Web technologies

I use it to build cross platfrom desktop apps and android apps, but it also does iphone apps. apps.

PLUS!!!11oneone!!1! It is open source, and your "app" is built with webapp technologies. Fast, easy and very very free.
    There have been a couple of other apps like that, and apple has made updates to block such things... Will they keep doing that with the Andriod around now? Who knows... Just be aware.

@Tulkas -- That would be easy for any decent programmer. There are dozens of aways to do it, my suggestion for the easiest way (though probably not the most obvious) would probably be to use RSS feeds rofl.. Then all you have to do is have the app periodically check for updates to the RSS feed and display new updates to the user. EASIEST way (probably).
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

Blog Entries

teck, I would need to find someone who even knows how to do that in the first place. Pending I do, how long do you think it should take, realistically with any beta version meaning testing it out for bugs and all as well

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast