Thread: New Forum Sections

New Forum Sections

Possible to add EverQuest and Quake sections to these forums as well?

We're going to have uber-quake4 content...don't you worry sir!

As far as EQ, do we have any interest? I don't think i've ever seen an Evercrack post on NBF

Well when it comes to MMOs, not to brag(but I will anyway) I am into all of them. From old school to new that is my bread and butter. EverQuest is the epitome of what an MMO is. Many many people play this game. With new expansions comming out for 1 and 2 even more will gain more interest in EQ. As far as Quake goes....BRING IT ON! I would like to see some Q3 stuff to prelim Q4 though as I can direct a few of my other friends on over here who seem to be even more addicted to it than I am.

-Rux

Beyond your spec sheet
    Right now we only have the current sections because:

CS- 3 CS servers and many active players within NBF/sR

BF2- 64 player ranked BF2 server and dozens of people that have been playing wearing the NBF tag, ventrilo set up and we're just getting it rolling with a BF2 presence

COH/COV- a group I was part of forming known as Jagged Legion that have been together a long time playing COH/COV hard core. They are moving from our other site we host www.jaggedlegion.com to here

WoW- We have a group formed from a previous group I played with for months hard core. They are moving in from our other site we host www.exiles-guild.com/forums to here

Q4- We have many people already interested in this and having our own servers. Once it's released we will likely have a section for this one and an sR server up

All of the above groups I am either involved with organizing or I know the people running the group well and I'm confident they are well put together.

Since each group moderates their own section and will be adding their own news content to their news portal, we have to have a group available to represent before we put up the section. So, if you're involved with a hard core EQ group that wants to move in, I'd have no problem checking them out and bring it to the others to review. As for previous versions of Quake, we will probably have a section for that as Q4 comes closer to being released. I want to have official sR servers up for every FPS we have sections for and I will try and get any server up that clearly shows there's an interest beyond a person or two that like it.

Cool, Thanks Adam.