Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Roided not on Vent?

Tempting the ladies with very large muscles.

Why is Roided not on Vent?

Why in the f**k was I banned fom Ventrilo last night? I had the message say "Roided Up f**ks your Mom" when I entered. It sounds hilarious and I wanted to share that humor with my bros. In addition my microphone is completely shot now, so I was f**king with the settings and experimenting to see if you bros could hear me. I hop on again and the next thing I know "BLAMM!!" I have been banned. Now I could see if we were tasting cheese and wine, but we are a bunch of foul talking bros discussing video games!!!! How is what I did worse than when Duke was recorded and posted on the web threatening to literally kill people and using the "f" word 25,789 times??? I'm not picking on Duke, the recording was hilarious which is why I thought that the robotic voice saying my message was hilarious and would be appreciated by you as well. Let's be consistent bros.....are we tasting wine or having fun? You make the call. (If I am allowed back on Vent, I will try to pick up a USB mic this weekend to solve the weird voice distortion that has sometimes occured.) Let me know.
    Peace,
    Roided

yeah it was funny the first 15 times that you got on, but after that it got annoying. The barbarian bitches was funnier than the f*** your mom one however. It would really piss me off if i was gaming when you kept getting on and off. And your mic broke? or did your 5 minute trial with the voice changer expire?:saywhat:
    and the thing about dukes drunken rant, is just that. Drunken. hes not going to kill yankee b/c yankee is God and everyone knows you cant kill God.

nox sol

Battle doesn't need a purpose. The battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

--Black Knight

hey i resent that roided.

a. i didnt know i was being recorded

b. it was just yankee and i in the css.sr channel

c. twas yankee that posted it on the forums not me...

d. im cool as pool...

e. im the new hotness.

f. im sure it was just a temp ban.

g. adios!

h. i only wanted to kill yankee cuz he kicked me from the server and thats my pet peeve... everyone else can live

i. yankee isn't god in Assault... I killed him like 3000 times, how many times did he kill me? 0? -10? i gained life because he can't kill me?

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin yankeeDEUCE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukefrukem
    I killed him like 3000 times, how many times did he kill me? 0? -10? i gained life because he can't kill me?

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by nox sol
    yeah it was funny the first 15 times that you got on, but after that it got annoying. The barbarian bitches was funnier than the f*** your mom one however. It would really piss me off if i was gaming when you kept getting on and off. And your mic broke? or did your 5 minute trial with the voice changer expire?:saywhat:
    and the thing about dukes drunken rant, is just that. Drunken. hes not going to kill yankee b/c yankee is God and everyone knows you cant kill God.

nox sol
    First off, who the f**k are you? Second of all it was twice, not 15 times. Third, my f**king mic is broke. If you don't believe me, jump off of a bridge. Fourth, who the f**k are you?

Peace,'
    Roided

Quote Originally Posted by roided up
    I'm not picking on Duke, the recording was hilarious which is why I thought that the robotic voice saying my message was hilarious and would be appreciated by you as well.
    Peace,
    Roided

Quote Originally Posted by roided up
    Peace,
    Roided
    hey, if you couldn't tell, my post was a joke too.

I have no idea how/why you got banned Roided...as far as I know no one banned you. What message do you get when you try to log on to vent? Are you sure its a banning and not your login settings f00ked?

Janet Jackson is F'n hot
    All this hate/rage, and for what...... an internet account?? Get a life......:rolleyes:
    My Rig:
    Thermaltake Soprano case and fans
    Thermalright XP-120
    Vantec Spectrum Fan Card
    Asus A8N SLI Deluxe Mobo
    2Gb DDR400 RAM
    320Gb RAID 0 HDD
    AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 (2.2Ghz @ 1.41V)
    Hiper Type R 580W PSU
    XFX 7950GX2 Extreme Edition (570/1450)
    Audigy Z-2S soundcard
    NEC DVD Player/Burner
    Dell 2005FPW monitor

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95041&q=tripod Funny vid

a. i didnt know i was being recorded

b. it was just yankee and i in the css.sr channel

c. twas yankee that posted it on the forums not me...

d. im cool as pool...

e. im the new hotness.

f. im sure it was just a temp ban.

g. adios!

h. i only wanted to kill yankee cuz he kicked me from the server and thats my pet peeve... everyone else can live

i. yankee isn't god in Assault... I killed him like 3000 times, how many times did he kill me? 0? -10? i gained life because he can't kill me?
    j. Duke and Yankee are in love with each other. Its hard to see through all the hate, but deep down, the love is there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast