Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have A Question For All Of You...

I Have A Question For All Of You...

In an effort to better understand our crazy world, I've got a few questions to ask the community at large. This input will help us in our quest to offer the best place we can given our resources for all of your gaming and community needs.

The first one is...

In as few or as many words as you would like to type I have a question for everyone:

What exactly is the strafeRight Experience?

Thanks in advance for any input you may have for us. :thumbup:

hmmm. I think it's changed a bit since I first found my way into the shed. Back then the server was populated by a lot of good and bad players, and it was a heck of a lot of fun.

Now the shed has become the shedS, and their seem to be a lot more good players than bad (this is all good).

To me the straferight experience is community and a good time playing games, but mostly community. I honestly wouldn't have ever played CS:S if I hadn't gotten to know some of these clowns that play in the shed(s).

So that's it in my opinion, and in very few words.

Dell XPS 1710 | T7600G 2.33 | NVIDIA 7950GTX 512MB | 4GB | 160GB @ 7200rpm | Bluetooth

the straferight experience...

it means alot of things to me. It means talking on vent with everyone and having the most fun there. It means getting awped in the face by hunter. it means yelling "whodis?!?!?!" at duke. It means banning basso. It means a great time.

the straferight experience is also blowing off HW to play with my css guys (and gal )

The straferight experience is hard to put into words, but one thing is for sure: it would be nothing without the great people that run and maintain it aswell as the members who drive it.
    Opty 165 @2.8ghz| 74gb Raptor | DFI NF4 Ultra D |Corsair 620w HX | Antec P160W | 2x 1GB OCZ DDR500 Gold Edition @ 275mhz | NEC-3550 | eVGA 7950GT KO | X-FI XtremeMusic | Logitech 5.1 Z-5300e | Acer AL2032WA 20" | Swiftech GPU + CPU WC Loop | PCIE TV Tuner

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin yankeeDEUCE's Avatar
    making duke mad so he breaks all his stuff.

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

Good stuff...keep it coming people!

Blowing off school and other social events to play BF2 with a bunch of guys I hardly even know.

punching Yankee's face inside out because hes a tool face

but in short;

the strafeRight experience is a community of people of all ages, all races from all countries who come to place on the intraweb where they can discuss, admire and most of all play the games that they enjoy so much, whether it be competitively or just for fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmay
    Blowing off school and other social events to play BF2 with a bunch of guys I hardly even know.
    The experience is all of this... The people, the guys & gals that you meet that just like to chill in vent, listen to the radio, and frag... The games, from CSS to BF2 to NFSMW & WoW... Its all good... The pings/servers are the best, none are better. The servers dont lag, you can have a 300ms ping and still have no lag... The administrators, were else can you find more forgiving & fare administrators in the world?

I come here, i blow off work i should be doing, homework & school, hehe everyone really to chill in vent with the some of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure to hang with...

Its all around us, its everything that we've done in the past, are currently doing, and will do in the future... You cannot describe it fully with words. Its not possible, well we'll see how JoePlagechardTheEnglishMajor does in describing it...
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jcll2002
    It means banning basso.
    Don't forget you also banned me :thumbdown

Hmmm....the strafeRight experiance....

It is haveing fun with a group of people that live across the country and yet still be talking to them like they live down the street. It means that even if you have the highest ping of the bunch you usually don't lag (125ms ping average for me)

Also I haven't been around long enough to make Duke break something, but it sounds awefully funny :rofl:
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

oh.....yeah....
    Opty 165 @2.8ghz| 74gb Raptor | DFI NF4 Ultra D |Corsair 620w HX | Antec P160W | 2x 1GB OCZ DDR500 Gold Edition @ 275mhz | NEC-3550 | eVGA 7950GT KO | X-FI XtremeMusic | Logitech 5.1 Z-5300e | Acer AL2032WA 20" | Swiftech GPU + CPU WC Loop | PCIE TV Tuner

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast