Thread: CAL Team

CAL Team

I dont know exactly how it works in this community but simply put, I would like to start a CAL team. I see a few good players in the assault server and I have plenty of experience, so I see potential in a new team. I know I'm new but give me a chance and I bet I can make a great team. Give it some thought and maybe if I cant make a team, I should would join 1. Well thats it!

Here comes the BOOM! Switchblade's Avatar
    http://www.straferight.com/roster/css

That should get you some of the info you wanted to know and who you might want to contact in order to get into the gist (did I use that right?) of things concerning CAL for SR. Also you could hop on Vent and check out the CSS channels to see who's in a CAL team and get info there, or via Xfire, or whatever your pleasure. I'm sure you'll have to go through tryouts if you're wanting to join a team, so just a heads up on that.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Hi again Warhawk...

Try contacting some of the current team members in Ventrilo. We're always looking to bring new people into the competitive mix but its not as easy as just saying 'ok, a new team'. We need to be sure there's 7 or so people that have played together for a while and are capable of actually being a team (scrimming, playing together often, ect) before we haul in more resources to support another team.

I'd talk with guys like Joe, Burt McGurt, DNVCross or Taxi-Driver about how they got their team started and what you can do to get the ball rolling.

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I'd talk with guys like Joe, Burt McGurt, DNVCross or Taxi-Driver about how they got their team started and what you can do to get the ball rolling.
    Don't forget about the team 3 guys

The problem I forsee is that the talent is coming from assault. From the most part most people in there don't get out much and onto the CAL maps, everything is much different when the match starts.

I'd be glad to help start a team (not knowing however, the status of the former team 1 members that didn't merge with sR2) and I know a few people who are really good overall.
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

Well Sonic maybe we can get a group together and scrim a little and practice a bit and we may be able to make something.. Can I get ur xfire so I can contact you?