Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback

StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback

First off I'd like to thank the 75 of you that took time out of your day to fill out our requested survey from a few days ago. It means a lot to us that we're delivering exactly (or as close as we can get) what you're looking for around here as, in essence, this place belongs to the members first and foremost. We consider this the absolute most valuable resource for what can help make StrafeRight an even better place than so many of you think it already is.

I sincerely thank each of you and especially those of you that took time to write out such in-depth replies for many of the essay type questions. Thanks!!

So in keeping with our mindset of open sourcing this joint, here's the responses we got for the multiple choice questions. I'll be posting the responses to the comments soon as well.

I'm sure we'll get more people filling the survey out and we will surely continue to monitor and take notes on every submission until the next survey is posted and this one is removed.

If you missed it the first time around here's a link so you can take it: StrafeRight Survey

So have a look at what everyone had to say...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-1.jpg   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-2.jpg   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-3.jpg   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-5.jpg   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-6.jpg  

StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-7.jpg   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-9.jpg  

Bitch, get me some pancakes. Shed's Avatar
    Love the second picture.

Survey Comments Replies

As promised, here are the responses to the questions that had comments:

Question 2: Describe what we can do graphically to improve the website?

Question 3: How can we improve the site's navigation?

Question 4: What features would you like to see added to StrafeRight that you may enjoy/see on other sites? Please provide links and examples if you can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-4a.png   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-4b.png  

Question 8: What games would you like to see StrafeRight support with dedicated servers (where applicable) and/or more news coverage? (Much like we do with Counter-Strike: Source where we have servers and news)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-8a.png   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-8b.jpg  

And my personal favorite (and yours too obviously )

Question 10: If you ran StrafeRight for a day...what would be the first thing you'd do or change? (besides banning Duke)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-10a.jpg   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-10b.jpg   StrafeRight Community Survey Feedback-10c.jpg  

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    love the comments

I hope no one is offended...please let me know if you are by me posting these. I have always tried to make SR as transparent as possible and want everyone to know what's being said by their brothers and sisters so we can all see what's really going on/being felt around the site.

Feel free to comment on anything you see here...discussion about all of this is one of the ways we can continue to grow in the right direction.

Thanks again

Is that all the answers?
    Last edited by Johnny Drama; 06-04-2007 at 12:37 AM.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast