Thread: Hey! Christmas is just around the corner!

Hey! Christmas is just around the corner!

So crouch down, strafe right, and aim for the head!!!!
    Last edited by Hunter2112; 11-16-2007 at 01:13 AM.

Platanos con salami... DominiKing's Avatar
    word, i aint gettin shi!t though. usually never do, parents cant afford wasting money on crap so xmas is just another day to me. my ma usually likes to make a nice dinner with the family though... I still think it blows.
    "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum!" [SIZE=1]-Admiral Firmus Piett

xmas is overrated.

Ok, so you guys are bumming me out with these dysfunctional views of Christmas. Christmas, like so many other things in life, is what you make of it. I am not telling you that you need to be some kind of Pollyanna, or anything, but I mean, you live in the greatest country in the world. You have a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in, electricity, a computerů I mean, you guys live like kings compared to most of the rest of the world. Try to get a little perspective here.

Let's have a little bit of Thanksgiving here... If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a solder. If you are reading this on a computer sitting in a big comfortable chair in an air conditioned house in the USA, thank GOD!
    Last edited by Hunter2112; 11-18-2007 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2112 View Post
    Ok, so you guys are bumming me out with these dysfunctional views of Christmas. Christmas, like so many other things in life, is what you make of it. I am not telling you that you need to be some kind of Pollyanna, or anything, but I mean, you live in the greatest country in the world. You have a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in, electricity, a computerů I mean, you guys live like kings compared to most of the rest of the world. Try to get a little perspective here.

Let's have a little bit of Thanksgiving here... If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a solder. If you are reading this on a computer sitting in a big comfortable chair in an air conditioned house in the USA, thank GOD!
    Make sure you get n00bs a new yoga ball for jesusmas!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-16-2007, 04:40 AM