Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dinosaur Frustration

Blog Entries

Dinosaur Frustration

The History of Dinosaur Frustration...
    Dinosaur Frustration is a term that was coined by BuddhistSolider when he was 5 or 6 years old. It has become something that he and I occasionally joke about when we run into anything that is very frustrating.

Originally, it was a term used by Buddha to describe a pooping.... Session... If you will... In which it is difficult to drop the kids off at the pool and a little more effort was required..

Its that... "EeeehhharGGHEraaaaeehhhhhhhh!!!" sound that people make in such a frustrating situation.

Now beyond taking a shit... From time to time we make that sound on vent when run into something that is very frustrating.

The Conversation on 7/20...

Right, well last night Buddha made the Dinosaur Frustration sound while Joe, Trip, Taxi, and myself were in the channel.. Immediately we started joking about Dinosaur Frustration.

I just knew all the guys were Googling Dinosaur Frustration to try to figure out what the heck it is... That actually doesn't turn anything up (at least before today), which I am sure furthered their confusion... Or should we say Dinosaur Confusion.. (Ok, maybe that wasn't as funny as i thought it would be)

The Reason for the Image...
    Anyway, so Buddha and I tried to describe it... Joe got it fairly quickly, as did Trip... But I wasn't sure Taxi really understood, he still seemed confused....

So I busted out the old Twistable Crayola Crayons and made a picture.

I think that after showing Taxi the picture of Dinosaur Frustration that he really began to understand and especially relate.

The "Bet"...
    Alright, so after having a good laugh, we started looking for places to hide the image... Just because we could.. After we found a good spot, Joe, Taxi, and Buddha made bets.

This being my first booky job, I took good notes:
    Each person will name a date by when the dinosaur furstation image will be mentioned on the forums. Who ever is closest without going past the date wins.

The losers put the dinosaur furstation image as their avatars for a week.

The Bets:
    Taxi - Thursday -- WINAAR!!
    Joe - Friday
    Buddha - Saturday

If no one gets it by Sunday we change trip's avatars to the dinosaur furstation image.

Bets are based off of EST time.
    So, Joe & Buddha will be using the dinosaur furstation image as their avatar's for a week.

Credit goes to K_Dog for first mentioning the image:
    Quote Originally Posted by K_Dog View Post
    Dinosaur Frustration! OMG
    in this thread: The Future of StrafeRight.com!

So, there it is... Dinosaur Frustration
    Tulkas likes this.
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

woah internets

I understand the concept of it, but dont understand why kdog mentioned it in that thread.

Germany [DE]
    UI
    ummm

ok then

Trip who?
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Quote Originally Posted by basso4735 View Post
    I understand the concept of it, but dont understand why kdog mentioned it in that thread.
    The above image is "hidden" on the site somewhere I'll let you guys find the location. My finding it was totally random mainly because this computer loads pages slow it flashed while loading.

The reason I brought it up was...

Quote Originally Posted by Teck View Post
    Some of you may or may not have seen this image before, but seeing as how no one has pointed out or posted about it's existence... I have decided to explain it... Kind of.

• Hints as to some of the things we plan to do with the new iteration of StrafeRight's website.
    • Some Idea's we have played around with...
    • Or just random things that I decided to draw in there...

There are even hint's within this image that can be used to find other images or hints I have have been hiding across the website which have even more hints (Which lead to more hints and images)... And yes, all of the drawing's are done by, yours truely.

I promise that some of the images have been hidden so well, that many of you may have passed by them over the last 6 to 7 months. When I started doing this over 6 months ago, I decided that I would make parts much harder than the Game Master game, but at the same time, no game should be impossible.

As you find and located some of the images, why dont you post them in this thread so everyone can see them.

As time goes on, I may give some freebie's (Either images or additional hints) but, that depends on how fast things go.

Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!!

P.S. I know that many of you are wondering what kind of Crayons I am using... Well I have a pack of 24 Crayola Mini-Twistable Crayons, which require no sharpening. They are of course Nontoxic.

k. im outta here.

i have no idea whats going on.

I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    Oh hey, I just found it.

how ironic.

i have to poop right now.

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    not irony

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast