Thread: COD4 game of the Year @ Interactive Achievement

COD4 game of the Year @ Interactive Achievement

The 360 version that is, wow that's awesome to me Im just so sick of hearing about halo 3 (havent played halo since 2nd one). Cod4 Took Game of the Year overall, and Console game of the Year.

Orange Box was supposed to be damn near perfection I thought, but at least it took Computer game of the year

Full list of game awards & story

west philadelphia born n raised ech0's Avatar
    Halo 3 is overrated. My friends who were avid halo fanboys even said that Halo 3 is overrated and have stopped and now play CoD4 or they have moved back to Halo 2

teh r!g

E6600 w/ Zalman 9700NT @ 3.6 | EVGA 8800 GTX @ 628/1000 | EVGA 680i A1 | 2x1gigs Mushkin XtremePerformance DDR2 800 | 250gig SATAII Barracuda | X-Fi ExtremeGamer Pro Fatal1ty Edition | 750w Toughpower | Aurora 570 Case | 3dMark06 - 13,110
    Design By Humans

Platanos con salami... DominiKing's Avatar
    So have most of my console friends. They all or most, hate H3 and have done the same. CoD4 has destroyed all console FPS multiplayer games. The only complaint I hear from console guys is that you can't do CoD4 on multiplayer online like the Halo series (2 & 3 at least). Still CoD4 is the sh!t right now.
    "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum!" [SIZE=1]-Admiral Firmus Piett

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Halo 1 is still one of the greatest console shooters ever made. Right up there with the ranks of Goldeneye.
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSpeed View Post
    Halo 1 is still one of the greatest console shooters ever made. Right up there with the ranks of Goldeneye.
    Quoted for fuckin truth. System link lans with that beast were so fun.

When halo 2 came out... it just felt crammed full of too much shit at once. Like Halo1 every weapon felt unique and very useful in the right situation... with halo2 (and im sure 3 although ive never played it) it just felt like there were so many interchangeable weapons any of which would work in most instances for killing whatever needed killing. Like true unreal tourney 2004 style... 30 weapons, 7 of which all do the same thing

Also did anyone else hate the physics in halo2? The simple engine in halo 1 to me was perfection, one of your xbox buddies is comin at you 100 miles an hour in a ghost or warthog, you just toss a frag down at the right moment, and send him head over heels as the vehicle gets rolled like a can of spam.

In halo2 its like, yeah it flips but has this idiotic self-righting quality that 80 percent of the time will land right side up and keep going or squash the lowly foot soldier. And no, i dont think that lame vehicle "mounting" ability made up for jack shit. Me and my pals try to avoid any mounting of each other at our xbox lan parties
    Last edited by Fish111; 02-09-2008 at 09:30 PM.

Time to inform your next of kin Fischig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish111 View Post
    Me and my pals try to avoid any mounting of each other at our xbox lan parties
    :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Fish111 View Post
    Me and my pals try to avoid any mounting of each other at our xbox lan parties
    :eek:

hhahaha nice fisch

steam-mattik13
    matt@straferight.com

Originally Posted by DennyCrane
    Halfway through, the loss of Assault, Frank, ASG clan, etc hit him and he wept in his maple syrup puddle.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-08-2008, 03:07 PM