Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I think we need another admin...

I think we need another admin...

in assault at least. pin and knight do a great job, but there are times when they are not around and we get a buch of hostie killers and uv camp when they are the last person. scuba and i both think we need another admin, so its just a suggestion.

thanks

More admins doesn't necessarily mean less problems. We can never have an admin on each server 24/7, which is exactly why we have these boards, so players can help police the servers by posting screenshots, demos, etc. of people causing problems.

Post names, steam ID's, demos, screenshots of people breaking rules and admins will take the appropriate actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant
    More admins doesn't necessarily mean less problems. We can never have an admin on each server 24/7, which is exactly why we have these boards, so players can help police the servers by posting screenshots, demos, etc. of people causing problems.

Post names, steam ID's, demos, screenshots of people breaking rules and admins will take the appropriate actions.
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant

ok. its just a little out of the way doing all that because by the time an admin reads it here, the guy is gone.

Basso,
    Do you use a Mic? Admins are all in ventrilo and can deal with that problem at just about anytime of day immediately.

Or you can IM or get in our IRC channel and find help.

But just so you know...your request did not fall on deaf ears.

I don't think another admin would help all that much, but it certainly wouldn't hurt either.

i'll be able to get back in the assault shed more soon...i've been driving all over three states for work a lot, and busy getting apps out for the summer...both of which have left me tired and without much free time...but pretty soon that will be done and i'll be getting back into it, especially on the weekends...

apologies for my absence
    That so few now dare to be eccentric marks the chief danger of our time. -- John Stuart Mill

Another admin would be cool

im in there a lot now, now that i can game a lot. And i do notice that things can get out of hand in there. It can be an innconvience to post the issue on the forums, but at the same time, we can just go into vent or the IRC channel

but it is something i would love to do though, is to help

Im an admin there, and so are most of us, but usually we are in vent almost all the time if you need our assistance and we are not in-game.

Also if you have xfire, my screename is "Zallan"

nice thing about steam is u can ban with just the ID u user don't need to be in the server at the time. unlike bf2 :/

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast