Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 123712 ... LastLast

Thread: Report Cheaters and Problems on the strafeRight CS:S Shed Servers

Welcome Kaorutsukushi,
    What name do you play under?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Ares, Platt, Soysauce, Hunter, GSR (when he plays), ect are that good guys.

You should download some of the CAL match demos...that's exactly what a VERY good player looks like. and yes, they can hit that many headshots.
    could you direct me to said demos? I find watching good players "first person" to be a good way to get a feel for how I should be trying to play, and would love to see these.

Also, slightly more 'on topic' for this thread: can anyone point me toward some good demos showing various hacks being used? I would like to know what they look like, so I can tell if someone is using them.

Thanks.

Dell XPS 1710 | T7600G 2.33 | NVIDIA 7950GTX 512MB | 4GB | 160GB @ 7200rpm | Bluetooth

we don't condone or allow any links to known cheater websites here Doc.

You'll know a cheater when you see it though...they'll get headshots on people they're not even facing, their character spins around constantly, ect

as far as 'good' player demo's...check out http://esports.ampednews.com/?page=demos

we don't condone or allow any links to known cheater websites here Doc.

You'll know a cheater when you see it though...they'll get headshots on people they're not even facing, their character spins around constantly, ect

as far as 'good' player demo's...check out http://esports.ampednews.com/?page=demos
    Thanks for the linky.

I hope I wasn't misunderstood. I dont want a link to a cheater website, I'd just like to see what it looks like. Someone from here gave me a demo of an aimbot being used, only the video was majorly screwed up. lotsa flashing wall textures and super-duper-ultrafast spinning, and walls "disappearing" (like when you're "floating"). I thought perhaps there was a "this is what cheaters look like" site somewhere. If not thats cool, I just like to know with a reasonable degree of certainty before I accuse someone. If I'm just missing something and the answer is still "no" thats cool.

Dell XPS 1710 | T7600G 2.33 | NVIDIA 7950GTX 512MB | 4GB | 160GB @ 7200rpm | Bluetooth

I knew what you mean. Google it up...its not too hard to find the haxorz..unfortunately

I knew what you mean. Google it up...its not too hard to find the haxorz..unfortunately
    I dont wanna find a haxor.

thanks anywayz.

Not fast enough,giver more juice Hunt3r's Avatar
    I have a very long list of people that need to be looked at very seriously. I will not waste your time and list all of them here, as that may take near all day. But you can find the list on the Shed #1 stats page ....... anyone on those pages that has killed me is Definitely hacking.

But fo rizzle Thank You SR for having some very competitive and clean servers. This is one of the only servers I play on now, mainly because of the skill level and quality of the people who play here. I truly feel lucky to have stumbled on to the shed and now it has become like a second home. Some people will always look suspect but just spec them for a while first, record a demo and ask for a second opinion if possible.
    :cheers:
    I see your blood and smell your fear, I will find you.

hey brotha..let me personally be the first to welcome you to the forum and drop some rep love to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by terminator02
    hey brotha..let me personally be the first to welcome you to the forum and drop some rep love to ya!
    I second that welcome and rep drop. Welcome to the Notebook Forums, Hunter! :banana:

For teh record, ares has hacked at least one game, I'd testify to it in court, those headshots thru the smoke are not possible.
    Most of the time, no.
    Hm... whatever happened to Revolver and Shin? They were pretty good (Shin used his headphones like there was no tomorrow, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by DWall View Post
    go back to eating your jesus eggs.

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 123712 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-07-2007, 06:33 PM