Page 1 of 86 12611 ... LastLast

Thread: Report Cheaters and Problems on the strafeRight CS:S Shed Servers

Report Cheaters and Problems on the strafeRight CS:S Shed Servers

Ladies and gents,

As we will be hosting more and more game servers in the upcoming months it should only make sense that we make a place for people to report hackers...unfortunately they're a fact of life but if we can keep reporting them the hAx04 count should stay reasonably low. We need your help in this effort to keep the servers legitimate!

In an effort to provide the best gaming experience possible, we as admins and mods are taking a hard line stance with regards to cheaters so specific information such as in game demo's and screenshots to back up your accusations will ensure a speedy perma-ban from the SR.com servers.

For the StrafeRight.com CS:Source Sheds please provide us with a SteamID# of the offending llama. To get this information in a game, lower your console (~ key) and type 'status'. Then copy their SteamID string from the information listed. Paste it here along with some proof or with several others backing up your claims. Feel free to contact the server Admins via the Private Message feature of this forum or any one of their given Instant Messenger handles with any immediate or private concerns.

Contacting a Gaming Admin:

The best way to get a hold of an admin is to first check the StrafeRight Ventrilo Server. If you don't have Ventrilo installed, you can download the client here.

Game On!!!
    Last edited by wootini; 09-19-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin yankeeDEUCE's Avatar
    The easiest way for the admins to determine if a player is cheating is to take an in-game demo of them.

To record your demo, type record demoname in the console. You should see Recording to demoname.dem... on the next line. Your demo files will be in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\username\counter-strike source\cstrike

While you are recording the game might be choppier than before. If that happens lower all your graphic settings and it will be smoother.

If the map changes while you are still recording, don't worry. The demo will stop recording and automatically record to another file (demoname_2.dem). When you want to stop recording, type stop in your console. On the next line you should see
    Completed demo, recording time xxxx.x, game frames xxxxx.

If you suspect a player of cheating, spectate him and take a couple small demos while he is playing. Also take a screenshot of the console showing their STEAMID.
    After you are done playing take the screenshot and demos and preferably .zip or .rar them into 1 file, naming it after the player. If you have a host to upload them post here with any other information you have. If you do not have a host, please PM me and I will provide you with a place to upload them.
    This will ensure that the admins have the means necessary to determine if they are cheating and can take the appropriate action.

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

Player in-game name: ares
    Steam ID: 1259502
    Brief: Suspected of toggling wallhacks. Possible aimbot toggles and no recoil.
    Demos:
    http://home.woh.rr.com/ai1/misc/extra/ares1.dem
    http://home.woh.rr.com/ai1/misc/extra/ares2.dem
    http://home.woh.rr.com/ai1/misc/extra/ares3.dem

Scrnshot of SteamID:

_G_
    meh
    I like how the 3rd demo ends lol 'hic'

That ares guy was playing again tonight...or should I say he was hacking again tonight?

I don't have any proof and I haven't seen idea's demos, but the guy is going like 50-5 every round and probably 90% of his kills were headshots. I know that some people are good, but this guy is just impossibly good.

Ares, Platt, Soysauce, Hunter, GSR (when he plays), ect are that good guys.

You should download some of the CAL match demos...that's exactly what a VERY good player looks like. and yes, they can hit that many headshots.

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    cheating beeetches!!!! all of them!!!!

okay, maybe not. but i hates them still!!!

I'm with Coffee!

Well, if Craig says he doesn't hack, then I guess I'll believe him, but ares is probably the best player I've seen outside of CAL-I then. :eek:

You need to play with Platt then Tyrant...he puts Ares to shame...and Ares is very good

yeah, i play there often to, and i get a lot of headshots too, i haev about 250 kills in that server, and half of my kills, if not more than half are headshots. - somepeople just aim up.

Page 1 of 86 12611 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-07-2007, 06:33 PM