Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Ozzy Osbourne To Perform At Blizzcon

Blog Entries
    I sort of agree with Denny from a business point of view. They want to maintain and keep happy people like ruxor. They'll do whatever it takes to do that.

However, I think they should be doing what the rest of ya'll suggested. A lot of gamers are really feeling withdrawl from the crappy games that have been released as of late, or the rumors, or anything. They really want something good and solid. GIVE IT TO THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    They have some good stuff going on. But honestly, it is time to move on from WoW and actually release something else. I mean after all, isn't that what a game developer is supposed to do? deliver new games from time to time?
    Let me offer my take on it.

I believe that Blizzard jukes a lot of the competition by strategically releasing phases of it's game.

World of Warcraft is the Blizzard cash cow. No other game brings in more revenue and more long lasting customers.

So Aion is coming out in Sept. , Blizzard releases patch 3.2.2 with a revamped zone and a few extras to tide the WoW players over. They sweeten the deal with extras players will receive when they log on during this time.

Patch 3.3 will be released which will close out the Lich King story some time soon depending on the release dates of other MMOs.

The next expac , which Blizzard has been working on even before the Lich King was released, will be put out fall of 2010.

To further the deal they have SC2 and D3 which they can release whenever they want. They will sweeten the entire deal by making it all tie in with their new battle-net.

World of Warcraft will not die. Instead they revamp the old and add new. They morph the game toward the current trend. The other games they make are for those that really want nothing to do with WoW. Why release D3 now? it has no competition and will only pull people away from their cash cow. When WoW is in its stagnant phase is when these are released. They then release a new WoW patch and boom, things are back to normal.

To Long to Read?
    Money.
    World of Warcraft is the wife you keep at home, their other games are the girlfriends you keep on the side. Temporary, good to go to when you want a cheap thrill, but nothing you would want to leave home for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruxor View Post
    There are people complaining about getting their precious iphones wet who were sitting in the front. The needed to have a calmer band. Maybe next year Britney Spears or something.

It's Ozzy what the hell do you expect? He's always doing random stuff

Meanwhile, over at Comicon across the street...

0118 999 881 999 119 7253

yeah those pussies are lucky he didnt spray them with a hose of bat blood.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

He's more like the Prince of Candyland these days.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23