Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1520242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: What Games We Are Playing & What We Are Playing Them On

Re: What Games We Are Playing & What We Are Playing Them On

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogik View Post
    Nice, I never "beat" skyrim either. I may have to start that up again lol
    I did. What a great game. I play all of these games the same way, which probably proves my lack of spontaneity. Fall out, Oblivion, Skyrim, mass effect franchise.. I always make sure I exhaust the optional or side quests before moving on the main story. Sometimes, though, that causes quest glitches. So I also usually spend a lot of time checking for that. Cuts down on the immersion, but it's just how I've gotten used to it

I mean to go back and play Skyrim again. The goal is to have the most bad ass character I can think of. I usually do sword and shield but the wizard approaches can be very fun, too.
    OD-BLOODED-1 likes this.

I'm not super far into it, did the companions questline, and have just recently been progressing the main story. I did stumble into the Dawnbreaker story and enjoyed that. It has a lot of charm and has been fun so far, but my companion mod drives me nuts, chick never shuts up lol (she helps a ton though).
    VincentVega likes this.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

I played a little Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the knee...
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Tis a sad end to many a noble adventurer.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I did. What a great game. I play all of these games the same way, which probably proves my lack of spontaneity. Fall out, Oblivion, Skyrim, mass effect franchise.. I always make sure I exhaust the optional or side quests before moving on the main story. Sometimes, though, that causes quest glitches. So I also usually spend a lot of time checking for that. Cuts down on the immersion, but it's just how I've gotten used to it

I mean to go back and play Skyrim again. The goal is to have the most bad ass character I can think of. I usually do sword and shield but the wizard approaches can be very fun, too.
    I think the last RPG style game I tried to do that way was Morrowind and its expansions. Took me about 3.5 years to finish playing on/off with life getting in the way. Now I usually attack those type games by getting through them as quickly as possible then going back and playing as a different character type and taking my time.

FWIW I am still working through Diablo 3 the second time.

Is that free yet? I picked up the first installment of SC2 once they went free with it. Great game, but for whatever reason, I never finished it. Still need to, and still want to. really want to play D3 as well

I believe only act I of the original Diablo 3 is free. I bought D3 & the Reaper of Souls expansion in a Target for $10 they were in a bin with $5 dvds and nobody knew what to charge for them so the manager came to the register and said the bin says $5ea so sell them to him for that. I think the game was a little over a year old when I did that. I ended up just logging into my blizzard account and inputting the serial#'s instead of installing from dvds.
    VincentVega likes this.

I played Diablo 3 on the ps3... did couch co-op. Fun game.

May have to look for that on the bargin bin for the PS3... might be a fun 'oldie' lol.

Also, beat Hoizon Zero Dawn (but mayyybe a nice sale on the Frozen expansion today?) - man that game is beautiful. Pretty great story as well and... I kinda want to beat the expansion before I go onto something else. Oh, and when you beat it you can start over with all the stuff you currently have at the start of the game lol. nice. don't think i'd play though again but kinda cool none the less. and again. WOW is that game nice to look at. and it's on a console. amazing stuff!
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

I'm playing In The Forest. Lots of crafting, fun with a group.

Also, lol @ the utter pile of failure that is Fallout 76. I've seen it half price already.

Red Dead 2 looks amazing. I gotta play that.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1520242526 ... LastLast