Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MisterX

Thread: do you formidableness this

do you formidableness this

What right-minded happened? With a trace of elbow grease and perseverance, you can now run Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi 3. The ARM version of Windows has been successfully ported to the mini computer, with the installer and configuration binaries rarely publicly available While the discharge is predictably sluggish, it's an galvanizing proof-of-concept and opens the door for the sake of a full-fledged Windows experience on the Pi. Raspberry Pi is moment friendly in requital for a uncut OS experience. A green installer, made by the constant people that got Windows 10 ARM onto the Nokia Lumia 950 and 950 XL handsets, lets you bet the shining Windows 10 knowledge onto your Raspberry Pi 3. In uniformity to set up the package deal, you'll fundamental a harden of binaries and software that can be organize on this GitHub page. You'll also need a Raspberry Pi 3 B or B+, a Windows 10 ARM64 materialization (which can be start linked on the GitHub age), and a average microSD card with at least 16 GB of storage and an A1 rating.

I LIKE TURTLES!!!
    Last edited by DennyCrane; 02-28-2019 at 11:30 PM.

MisterX

Re: do you formidableness this

Output error in Translation matrix. Please contact your system administrator.
    Error code :WTF-U-ON_ABOUT
    DennyCrane likes this.

Re: do you formidableness this

LOL
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."