Page 1 of 11 126 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: smokers and Drinkers rant!

Fragged

smokers and Drinkers rant!

No Offense to anyone Okay sorry if this is offensive

Grr,I'm so sick and tired of how I am the only!!!!!! Person in this wold, Who doesn't smoke,Drink or do drugs.This girl who I love and who is also my best friend smokes,She says its a stress reliever, I'm like so ****ing depressed when I found out she smokes and she drinks which is also bull****,
    I hate it when people I care about smoke,Drink and do drugs its Fooking BS,
    I cant stand the sight or smell of smokers or drinkers,
    I'm so sick and tired of seeing ppl I care about destroy their health with this ****,IDFC if its a stress reliever or not GRRRR,Me being a straightedge doesn't help either,Ive never done drugs or alcohol and I have never smoked cigs or pot either, I don't think i ever will but I might as well start seeing as how everyone else does it,To me its so fooking stupid You drink so much then you pass out and get a hangover and don't remember **** about what you did that night, Or if you drink and drive you endanger yourself and others on the road and most ppl end up dying b/c of DWI.
    As for smoking Ciggs you get bad breath,Bad lungs,Bad teeth,You smell like ****! and you become less fit, Like you cant run and ****
    GRR WTF I am the only who is so strongly against smoking,Drinking and drugs GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I hate life
    I'm so very depressed, No one understands me at all... They just dont get it
    chode_messiah likes this.

Gentoo FT... FT... FTSomething! silentsentinel's Avatar
    Methinks you need to chill out and let people make their own choices as you've made yours...

Moderation is key in anything you do in life, just because some people do something to the point of excess doesn't inherently make it a bad thing, nor does it mean everybody who does it doesn't know their limit, even though you may have been told otherwise your entire life by those who'd rather have a hand in controlling others' lives than live their own.

As for the "stress reliever" thing... after reading your post it's pretty apparent whatever you're doing to relieve stress isn't working.
    Last edited by silentsentinel; 08-20-2007 at 11:59 PM.

You need help, dude. You don't own anyone. If they want to smoke or drink, that is entirely their choice. If you don't like it, you don't have to do it; That's your choice. I'm sure there are decisions you make or things you do that other people don't like. You're going to have to deal with this all of your life. This is life; Live with it.
    Last edited by Dopefish; 08-21-2007 at 12:12 AM.

Yeah, whatever, their breath smells. Okay. Let them do what they want. I can see how you care about the safety of others but you have to understand that it's their choice and that it's just the way they are. As far as I can tell, and as far as you've told us, none of the people mentioned have any serious drug or alcohol problems.

Afghanistan [AF]
    Bob
    I don't smoke or do drugs. I have tried drinking didn't really care for it though. But it's their life let them do what they want to. I personally don't like smoking or drugs if you want to drink go ahead. It's just the way I am I have my reasons. The only person you need to worry about is yourself because ultimately thats the only person that counts.

this comes from a near 10 year smoker...

I agree with you Triv that smoking is a disgusting habit and I can't believe how long it took me to realize it. but that said, it is up to the persons involved to make their own (poor) decisions for themselves and those they love (because face it, if you smoke you put yourself in serious risk of health problems which greatly effects those you love...and love you). if you're married, have kids, ect and still can't put down the coffin nails you're doing a major injustice to those that love you.

so with this chick I'd say maybe you could change her ways but it sounds like she's set in the party lifestyle and just might not want to at this point in her life. i've been there, done that got the album in vinyl...i can't blame her.

she's still the good person you like inside so talk with her first about your feelings before writing her off. if she is hell bent on living the hard life for a while, move on brother...there's plenty more feeshes in the seeses

i smoke, i drink.

people do it, you're gonna have to learn to suck it up and deal with it eventually. you're like Relly complaining about people who play WoW with this one...

roflmyspace

wii friend code:2668-0266-1784-3270

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsodomy View Post
    i smoke, i drink.

people do it, you're gonna have to learn to suck it up and deal with it eventually. you're like Relly complaining about people who play WoW with this one...
    Agreed.

I know it's not on the same level as drinking/smoking, but I know that people don't like it when you go on your run on sentence rants with terrible punctuation about girls that you like and how depressed you are. Are you going to stop because we ask you to? Probably not.

yeah what everyone said, I drink but thats about it, drugs are overrated and smoking is just a waste of money imo, better ways to relieve stress tho

Fluff co. 2009

Fragged
    I hate her

Page 1 of 11 126 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-21-2007, 12:10 AM