Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234813 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Peter Griffins What Grinds Your Gears Thread

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    the deegz has a point

I hate these assholes.

Assholes that speed through neighborhoods or cut through neighborhoods to avoid an intersection.

Assholes that tailgate. Brake check, asshole!

Assholes who refuse to use their turn signals.

Assholes who refuse to use their headlamps at dawn/dusk or during a rainstorm.

Assholes who pass on the right or on the hard shoulder. Five more seconds isn't going to make your trip any quicker! I'll see you at the next red light, asshole!

Assholes who drive 25 in a 45 and then decide to speed up just as you've had enough of their bullshit and start to pass them.

Assholes that merge into freeway traffic at 40 mph and you're stuck behind them on the ramp hoping you don't get creamed by some asshole in a semi truck.

Assholes who double park, even if it's just to drop something in the post box - get out of the fucking road!

Assholes who ride their bikes in the road. Share my bumper, asshole! The road is for cars!

Assholes who tell me I'm killing the planet with my SUV while they drive around in their smugmobile hybrid which costs twice as much to make and expends two to three times the energy to make.

Assholes who can't park and take up two spaces in a crowded parking garage. Also, assholes who try to be cool and back in their space but can't and end up sideways taking up two spaces. Fuck you boy racer!

Assholes that beep their horn the instant a light turns green.

Assholes who run red lights and stop signs. These people should honestly be taken out and made to watch their wives/husbands be sodomized and then executed.

Assholes who drive drunk or drive high. Usually these selfish shits are not capable of understanding why this is illegal and for that reason should be made to walk everywhere their entire life.

CS:S Noobage
    Pale..... You my friend need a shorter commute to work.

Tho I do agree!

Blog Entries
    now that's a good list.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

I agree with everything other than bikes... bikes have the same right to the road as cars, motorcycles, etc. In fact, there's plenty of places around here that specifically ban bikes on sidewalks.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    the problem with road bikers (and I am one), is that a lot of them don't bother to follow the rules - single file, stopping at red lights and stop signs, etc.

And they justify it, too, which bugs me even more.

See, I would be fine if they followed the rules but most that I encounter don't. For example, running lights and stop signs, not yielding to faster moving traffic, not keeping right, making illegal lane changes, making illegal turns, riding on the wrong side of the road, no signaling and not having the legally required lights for dawn/dusk/night riding. If I can't see your ass don't bitch when I run you over.

United States [US]
    joe
    When people mispronounce the word Illinois, I hate it when people say ill-i-noise or any variations of it.

apparently that illinois Joe.

Boooo!
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234813 ... LastLast