Page 910 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 900905909910911915920 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 10002
Like Tree2331Likes

Thread: The Shed of Cigars, Scotch, Guns, and BS

Re: The Shed of Cigars, Scotch, Guns, and BS

yay easter, another useless holiday where i get to watch my news feed explode with ppl "testifyin" about how JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR washed away all their sins BECAUSE THEY HAVE MANY. Do people actually drink this fucking Kool Aid? Nobody did anything for your sins, sins are not sins they are just acts deemed inappropriate by society or law. When you commit a sin it's not just automatically ok because some possibly non-existent historical figure was executed by some Romans for being a Jew and speaking out against the church. And what does ANY of it have to do with munching the head off a chocolate rabbit? I fucking hate when people attribute their success to God or Jesus, like why would you discount your own abilities like that? Nobody GAVE them to you, you worked hard, practiced and honed them, it's not a gift. End atheist rant, go back to eating your jesus eggs.
    ArmadonRK likes this.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

Quote Originally Posted by DWall View Post
    yay easter, another useless holiday where i get to watch my news feed explode with ppl "testifyin" about how JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR washed away all their sins BECAUSE THEY HAVE MANY. Do people actually drink this fucking Kool Aid? Nobody did anything for your sins, sins are not sins they are just acts deemed inappropriate by society or law. When you commit a sin it's not just automatically ok because some possibly non-existent historical figure was executed by some Romans for being a Jew and speaking out against the church. And what does ANY of it have to do with munching the head off a chocolate rabbit? I fucking hate when people attribute their success to God or Jesus, like why would you discount your own abilities like that? Nobody GAVE them to you, you worked hard, practiced and honed them, it's not a gift. End atheist rant, go back to eating your jesus eggs.
    So much euphoria...

Happy Easter, strafeRight!
    VincentVega, akabaloo and MisterX like this.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

VincentVega and DennyCrane like this.

anyone have a rock-solid router they like? pref with gigabit lan

Amazon.com: BUFFALO AirStation HighPower N300 Gigabit Wireless Router WZR-300HP: Computers & Accessories

Got mine for less on newegg and I think mine is v2 even though they look the same. Really solid, used to use it with 50+ mbit fiber and wireless felt like wired anywhere in the house. 7-8 Mb/sec through steam, Netflix actually starts streaming at full HD, multiple devices never slow things down, etc. Buffalo or high end Asus routers are the only brands I'll buy outside of commercial hardware. (ie-Ruckus, Cisco, Ubiquiti, etc.) I'm actually using a friend's garbage netgear cause I can't find my ac adapter and the difference in signal strength, range, etc. is massive. I'm pretty sure it supports DD-WRT and tomato, though I found the stock firmware to be sufficient for my uses.
    VincentVega likes this.

Blog Entries

I would use a 10/100 router (maybe even a router modem combo) combined with something like this: NETGEAR 8 Port Gigabit Business-Class Desktop Switch - Lifetime Warranty (GS108) - Newegg.com

In fact, that is what I do...
    VincentVega likes this.
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

My friend sent me a 35% off coupon for Titanfall because I said I wasn't going to buy it until it was $40

It didn't work

You Irish people are always up to something...
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

lol

Blog Entries

Looks like Russian quality, ship it.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...