Page 11 of 723 FirstFirst ... 61011121621 ... LastLast
Like Tree2715Likes

Thread: The P.W.T.F.Y.W.A.M.S.S.L. Thread

Re: The P.W.T.F.Y.W.A.M.S.S.L. Thread

morning all!
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Quote Originally Posted by akabaloo View Post
    I forgot that it was on yesterday, I'll have to watch it when I get home. I'm not expecting much, so I shouldn't be disappointed
    This was the best part of the episode

and it wasn't even in it

The best cartoon on tv right now

DigitalDD and DennyCrane like this.

So my Razr Maxx has been pretty faithfull. I've been running CM 11 for awhile now fine. However, here recently it has been really sluggish. So I tried to revert back to stock. But, somehow I managed to brick it and is stuck at AP Fast Boot. Both tools I am using just don't want to let me revert back. I was hoping to hold our for the Droid Turbo or the Note 4. Not sure what I am going to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by realged13 View Post
    So my Razr Maxx has been pretty faithfull. I've been running CM 11 for awhile now fine. However, here recently it has been really sluggish. So I tried to revert back to stock. But, somehow I managed to brick it and is stuck at AP Fast Boot. Both tools I am using just don't want to let me revert back. I was hoping to hold our for the Droid Turbo or the Note 4. Not sure what I am going to do now.
    bend it
    DennyCrane likes this.

Blog Entries

haaaaaaaaa, that's fantastic

I've been disgusted by just about every major consumer-level router manufacturer, so I decided to just throw my hands up and tried an overseas company. Was a nice product - TP-LINK N600. Hardware NAT, dual band, a physical switch for wireless on/off, dual orientable antennas... And to be honest, the management interface was about the best I've seen. Unfortunately, the wireless reliability was shit. God I hate this segment of the market. So, back to Amazon with it.

My internet service is too fast for my current setup, which is amusing... so now I'm on the lookout for another device. I don't mind spending money, I just don't trust anyone anymore. Linksys/Cisco is out. Netgear is out. I guess I'll try Belkin. I want something with a hardware NAT and really really good wireless. And more than 4 friggin lan ports for christ sake

Quote Originally Posted by realged13 View Post
    Are you a member of XDA Developers? They're pretty much my go-to source for any Android tech issue I've had. Find your device, search for that problem, then make a forum post if you don't see the answer. Someone will hop in and offer some help.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I've been disgusted by just about every major consumer-level router manufacturer, so I decided to just throw my hands up and tried an overseas company. Was a nice product - TP-LINK N600. Hardware NAT, dual band, a physical switch for wireless on/off, dual orientable antennas... And to be honest, the management interface was about the best I've seen. Unfortunately, the wireless reliability was shit. God I hate this segment of the market. So, back to Amazon with it.

My internet service is too fast for my current setup, which is amusing... so now I'm on the lookout for another device. I don't mind spending money, I just don't trust anyone anymore. Linksys/Cisco is out. Netgear is out. I guess I'll try Belkin. I want something with a hardware NAT and really really good wireless. And more than 4 friggin lan ports for christ sake
    My FiOS router is an Actiontec. It's older, but it's been 100% solid. Like "never having to reboot" solid. Wifi is super stable. I have a 58mb down/71mb up service, and my PC is the only thing directly plugged in. Everything else is on wifi. Since it's an older router, it seems to cap wifi connections at 18mb down and 25mb up. I'd upgrade to a newer model, but I've never had any problem with those speeds on any device. I don't know if they just make routers for cable/fiber companies or whether there's consumer models, but it might be worth a look.
    VincentVega likes this.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Blog Entries

Have you looked up the ASUS routers? They're pretty damn good. We use them.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

Page 11 of 723 FirstFirst ... 61011121621 ... LastLast