Thread: Wetherspoons UK & ROI Pub News PDF on their Website

Wetherspoons UK & ROI Pub News PDF on their Website

J D Wetherspoon plc, branded as Wetherspoon and popularly known as Wetherspoon's or Spoon's, is a pub chain in the UK and Republic of Ireland, with its headquarters in Watford. Founded in 1979 by Tim Martin, the company owns just under 1,000 outlets. The chain's pubs offer cask ale, hot food, low prices, long opening hours, and no music. The company also operates the Lloyds No.1 chain of bars, as well as Wetherspoon Hotels.
    The chain is known for converting unconventional premises into pubs. Premises tend to be large by British pub standards, and use an open plan layout.[4]
    The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetherspoons

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/

Its a great read, well I think so anyway, if your planning to visit U.k or ROI take a look, they have a massive range of drinks and rotate them, international Beer selection is great, especially Bottled Beer. Their Pubs are excellently run, everything is spotlessly clean and its great priced, foods good too. Most towns have a 'Spoons. I'd go early, they open 8am, serve alcohol 9am til Midnight, staff are very friendly, and buy a coffee (top Italian Brand - Lavazza - The Italian coffee Brand), and free refills in the morning for about $1.50). I prefer mornings as they do get busy as the day unfolds.
    Last edited by Paradox; 06-29-2017 at 07:51 AM.