Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1237 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Official O! T! F! Game at strafeRight

Re: The Official O! T! F! Game at strafeRight

Ohio.
    DennyCrane likes this.

Blog Entries

lol, that story is hilarious, but I'm going with Florida.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

The answer is... Ohio!
    Today's news item:

A man out for a morning walk Tuesday came face to face with a gunman, who shot him twice in an attempted robbery. James Rathbun was in the 300 block around 5:40 a.m., when surveillance video shows a stranger casually strolling in his direction. “Hey, good morning,” he remembers telling the man, with a friendly wave. Rathbun was wearing earbuds and couldn’t understand the man’s response.

“He said, ‘Give me your wallet.’ But I was thinking he said, ‘Give me some water.’ So I said, ‘I just have coffee.’ So, then he slaps me and I’m like, wait a minute…” Rathbun recalled.

Rathbun said he told the man he wasn’t carrying a wallet, only to be slapped again. This time, he struck back with a stainless steel tumbler.

“I took my coffee cup and swing at him again. Get into a little altercation and on my way to the ground I hear a shot,” said Rathbun.

One bullet hit Rathbun’s shoulder and travelled across his back. The other became lodged in a weighted vest he was wearing, as part of his training for an obstacle race.

Rathbun said a detective told him the shot to his back could have been a fatal one.

“He said that would have been a kidney or a liver shot. Good thing I wore the vest this morning,” he said.

Video shows the thief running away, empty handed and likely covered in coffee.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Since the thief ran away covered in coffee, I'm going with Florida this time.

Yeah, that is some crazy stuff, has to be Florida.

That was... Texas!
    Today's story:

Police say a pizza delivery driver shot and killed a 16-year-old robbery suspect during an exchange of gunfire.

The 39-year-old driver told police he was confronted by two robbery suspects after arriving to deliver a pizza Saturday night. NBC reported the driver was working for Domino’s Pizza. Police later determined the house was vacant.

Police say one of the suspects was armed with a handgun and fired it at the delivery driver. He says the driver then fired back.

The teen who died fled the scene but was found. The other 16-year-old was arrested.

Parrish says the driver didn’t have a license to carry a concealed handgun.

Police say the shooting death will be turned over to a grand jury for consideration.

Florida?

and curious about the concealed handgun... was it concealed? heh! and wow. sounds like teens baited the driver to the empty house to rob him. nice.
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

I'm going with Texas, I'll probably be wrong again but what the hell
    DennyCrane likes this.

It was... Texas again!

Today's story:

A 7-year-old boy turned in his mother for cooking and using methamphetamine, authorities said.

Briana Buchanan was arrested on drug-related and child neglect charges, according to local media.

It took several days for the child to work up enough courage to show anyone the alleged stash in the car parked outside their home.

Buchanan was living there with her boyfriend's brother Peter so the child tipped him off, police said.

"He came up to me, and he said, 'There's really bad stuff in mom's car that I want to show you,'" Peter said, according to the local station.

Peter, who asked that his last name be withheld, reportedly found drug paraphernalia beside the child's toys when he opened the trunk to Buchanan's car.

He called 911 and described the findings as a "meth lab" to the dispatcher. Police say they found chemicals, two syringes, hot plates and other items used to make the drug.

She is being held on $32,000 bail, according to the paper.

Going with Florida.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1237 ... LastLast