Page 1 of 11 126 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Official O! T! F! Game at strafeRight

The Official O! T! F! Game at strafeRight

The game is simple- I will give a short news article and you have to guess whether it took place in Ohio, Texas, or Florida. If there's enough interest, we'll start keeping score and maybe get some prizes going. After awhile, you'll start to see patterns appear which makes this more a game of skill. Obviously, do NOT search the news item on the web. If you choose to play, quote the question, give your guess... Ohio, Texas or Florida, and include a brief reason why you chose that state.
    >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: The Official O! T! F! Game at strafeRight

Number 1:

"A man accused of abusing his authority as a police officer to force or pressure women into sex acts has been indicted on charges including rape, kidnapping and interfering with civil rights.

News reports 32-year-old Justin Sanderson resigned from the police force after being arrested last month.

Court records list no attorney for Sanderson, who was jailed.

County prosecutor says two women allege Sanderson separately took them into custody and forced them into sex acts at the police station. The prosecutor says two more women allege Sanderson arranged to meet them for sex at a motel, told them he was investigating prostitution, then engaged in sexual activity with the women, who said they felt compelled to cooperate because he was an officer."

I think my answer is always going to be Florida, with off chance of Texas because of guns.

Blog Entries

Ohio
    DennyCrane likes this.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

I got Ohio too.
    DennyCrane likes this.

The correct answer is- Ohio! Here's today's news item:
    Number 2
    A mother passed out in her van with her 5-year-old child in the back seat, police say.

“I just want to go to school,” the child cried out to first responders pulling up.

Fire Rescue administered Narcan, an opioid reversal medicine, and the mom, Colleen Nichols woke up. She is accused of overdosing on heroin.

She “responded positively to Narcan, and that only means one thing,” a Fire Rescue Chief said in a report.

Nichols denies using drugs, telling NewsChannel that she was not on heroin. She claims she suffered a panic attack.

“I don’t know, I must have blacked out. I’m under a lot of stress,” Nichols told officers at the time.
    man called 911 when he saw a small child crying Monday morning inside the van with the doors and windows closed, not running.

“Mommy keeps falling asleep and not waking up,” the girl said.

Records show the girl turned five the same day.

Nichols was taken to a local hospital and was arrested. She’s being charged with child neglect.

Police officers agreed with fire rescue saying in the report that since she positively responded to Narcan, Nichols “was more likely than not, unconscious due to heroin use.”

That smells like Texas, I mean go big or go home.
    AMD FX-8350 @4.0Ghz, ASrock 990FX Extreme4, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866, EVGA GTX 980 SuperClocked ACX 2.0 4GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Roccat Kone XTD, Roccat ISKU, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Antec 1200

Just to go with what I said, Florida.
    DennyCrane likes this.

Blog Entries

I'm going with Texas.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

The answer is... Florida! Here's today's item:
    Number 3

A man is facing indecency charges after a witness reported seeing him attempt to have sex with the front grill of a van parked on the street. Officers responding to a call Tuesday evening found the suspect, 35-year-old Michael Henson, wearing only a pair of black shorts and black shoes, according to a police report.

Henson was taken into custody and put in the back of a squad car while officers spoke to a female witness. She said she saw Henson pull down his shorts and then put his genitals into the front grill of a red van parked on the side of the road.

When the suspect passed out in the front yard near the van, the woman called police.

Page 1 of 11 126 ... LastLast