Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Iron Storm 11 - Pittsburgh - 250 Gamers - August 8-9th

Usr1718(been here awhile) Colin Dean's Avatar

Iron Storm 11 - Pittsburgh - 250 Gamers - August 8-9th

PITTSBURGH– Pittsburgh LAN Coalition, Inc. ("Pittco") plans to hold its eleventh major event, IRON STORM 11, on August 8 and 9 at the Castle Shannon Firehall in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pittco is opening the doors for 200 gamers for 24 hours of non-stop gaming, competition, camaraderie, and fun.

Pittco's Iron Storm attracts gamers from throughout the greater Pittsburgh area, the eastern seaboard, and even into Canada. There are 200 seats available, and registration is open immediately.

"Iron Storm 10 was our second largest and most successful event," Pittco President of the Board Sean Potter of Turtle Creek said. "More than 160 gamers, staff, and spectators enjoyed the competitive tournaments, the prizes from our gracious sponsors, and the atmosphere of gaming and fun."

Iron Storm 11 will be held at the Castle Shannon Volunteer Fire Department located at 3600 Library Road Castle Shannon, PA 15234. Pittco has enjoyed this location for more than three years.

Tournaments:
    1v1 Starcraft: Brood War
    5v5 Counter-Strike: Source ($25 buy-in)
    4v4 Left 4 Dead
    4v4 Halo 3 (360)
    4v4 Gears of War 2 (360)
    2v2 Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)

Several well-known gaming groups announced their participation in Iron Storm 11 planning, as well. Rec0il Gaming, a primarily console gaming group from Pittsburgh, will be providing several Xbox 360 consoles and monitors for attendees. Can't Stop This, a gaming group spawned from within Pittco, will be organizing the Quake 3 Clamato Bowl tournament in which gamers will compete to win a case of Bawls, or be second place and drink a clam and tomato juice beverage known for its pungent smell and unique flavor.

Registration for the event is now open, and is accessible via Pittco’s website at The Pittsburgh LAN Coalition » Register for Iron Storm XI. The cost of the event will be $25 pre-paid, or $35 at the door. Drinks and snacks will be made available to everyone, and pizza will be provided for an small, additional cost.

For more information, contact Greg Baden, Pittco sponsorship manager, or Colin Dean, Pittco Board secretary. See also The Pittsburgh LAN Coalition. Please DO NOT call the Castle Shannon Volunteer Fire Department, as they do not have any information on our organization or event aside from the date.
    sR .:. Colin Dean
    l4d . tf2 . irc
    Buy my stuff. ...please?
    Parolu al mi esperante!
    I will not participate in sR political discussions. I will not participate in sR political discussions. I will not participate in sR political discussions. D'oh.

these are great LAN parties for anyone in the area. plus you get to chill with Colin and watch him Twitter like no one's business :-)

meh if it there was an melee tournament i would tink about it lol i would so own 99% of the people there, and l4d i would own 100% of people there including mine teamates lol
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I got played by henry, wtf!

Usr1718(been here awhile) Colin Dean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    meh if it there was an melee tournament i would tink about it lol i would so own 99% of the people there, and l4d i would own 100% of people there including mine teamates lol
    Prove it. Come ;-)
    sR .:. Colin Dean
    l4d . tf2 . irc
    Buy my stuff. ...please?
    Parolu al mi esperante!
    I will not participate in sR political discussions. I will not participate in sR political discussions. I will not participate in sR political discussions. D'oh.

You wanna play rough? Okay Guntizzle's Avatar
    hmmm, 5 hour drive, hmmmmmmmmmmm

I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    I would consider going if others will be there.

Blog Entries
    MINE!

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Dean View Post
    Prove it. Come ;-)
    im rank 2nd in mine country me and tito(the champion the faggot with falco) beat the champion of venezuela and he went to compete in the usa got pretty far up there,when me and tito team up its just rape those poor sons of a bitches, so yea im pretty good i am an pro in melee went to 2 tourneys got one subchampion becuase i went agianst tito early the champion was decided there.
    and in l4d kill anything that moves in mine line of fire ask any1 lol

Blog Entries
    you need to substitute "mine" with "my"

I can't take much more of "MINE"

i know mine english is fucked up but dont blame it on me i havent been to school in 2 years and we dont speek english here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast