Thread: AdrenaLAN Summer 2014 - Monroe, Louisiana

AdrenaLAN Summer 2014 - Monroe, Louisiana

MONROE, LA Gaming for MS will unleash upon the world its latest energetic computer gaming LAN party, AdrenaLAN Summer 2014, June 13-15 at the Monroe Civic Center in Monroe, Louisiana. To find out more, or to Register Online and/or Donate, Visit gamingforms.org

AdrenaLAN Summer 2014 - Monroe, Louisiana-flyer.jpg

Blog Entries

Re: AdrenaLAN Summer 2014 - Monroe, Louisiana

Close by to me, might check it out. Represent SR. Unless I'm out of country again...
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

Re: AdrenaLAN Summer 2014 - Monroe, Louisiana

That would be awesome, Bojingles. Just so you and everyone else knows... You don't have to attend the event in order to support our cause. As you may or may not know, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis on my birthday, September 11th, 2012, so all proceeds from the AdrenaLAN event are going to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society; you can make a donation on our website if you cannot or are unable to attend: Gaming for MS :: AdrenaLAN :: Lanparty Event -- just select the "donation" option and enter however much you can afford. Then - IF you do decide to come to the event, bring your receipt for donation and that amount will be deducted from your registration cost.

Hope that helps!