Page 16 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6111516172126 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: BlackRock Raid Safe List

Attention to all raiders, watch out for this guy, Cashh from the guild <duelist IRL>, last week he set up an OS 25man raid, when sartharion was down, he took all the loot and tried to sell all the loot to the people that was in his raid group. I dont have the screenshot because it happen last week and at that time, i didn't know that this ninja list ever existed, because i just started playing wow. If you need more info about this fella, pls go to blackrock in game trade channel and ask whether Cashh is a ninja or not, he's pretty famous from what he's doing and always do this every week on every raid instances. Again please becareful with the guy named Cashh

Here's another one for Honeyblossum.

Yes, I joined after reading the thread and told everyone in the group what was going to happen, but they stayed anyways.

I just wanted the 3 badges.

Boomr <Omega> and Victross <Omega> were removed from the guild as soon as they were reported.

Please speak to an Omega guild officer if there are any issues in the future. As previously stated the guild is pretty strict on ninjaing.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcin View Post
    Here's another one for Honeyblossum.

Yes, I joined after reading the thread and told everyone in the group what was going to happen, but they stayed anyways.

I just wanted the 3 badges.
    I would've left, but I didn't see it. Meh...

All done and updated. This list is very handy for guild leaders to keep up with their members and to look for potential members. I applaud those that use it. Please remember to let your members know to check the list prior to pugging.

blackrock.straferight.com

More to add /yay

Jebuzz <Click Me> - OS Ninjaed Bag and Spoils

Sourdizzy <Unfair Advantage> - Same deal, Bag and Spoils

Zegrock <Unguilded> - Did a number looting KT 25man gear. Gave himself the Torch (he is a rogue btw) and T7.5 helm (protector??). His friends Rz (with a funky i - alt + 0236) bagged T7.5 helm and his other mate Odeed <Wakow> scored Voice of Reason.

Zegrock, Rz (fun
    ky i) and Nva (alt + 0242) were leaders, with Zegrock ML and RL. Although Nva didn't really do anything - he was unguilded heading into the raid and now he is in <Something Novel> (and the raid happened last night). But once again, Nva didn't do anything, just be careful (different loot might of meant something different).

Edit:
    Rz is also unguilded
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BlackRock Raid Safe List-wowscrnshot_081309_190538.jpg   BlackRock Raid Safe List-wowscrnshot_081909_191149.jpg   BlackRock Raid Safe List-wowscrnshot_083009_232031.jpg   BlackRock Raid Safe List-wowscrnshot_083009_232040.jpg  

Ok, all links, guild names and possible name changes are up to date. I cannot stress enough that this list needs to be spread to as many people as possible. The new VoA begins tomorrow. With the promise of new tier and PvP gear, it is going to be a ninja fest.

blackrock.straferight.com

Again and again I am seeing people pug with those that are unguilded. 90% of unguilded led pugs will end in a ninja loot of some sort. Be warned. I know many of you are just farming badges, but those who actually want loot it is best to avoid unguilded leader led pugs.

Cheax

Ninja'd Grim Toll off Heigan from Postullio in Naxx25 about 9:10 8/31/09
    Gave him until after Loateb pull to trade it, he did not, he was then Gkicked, and here we are.

Wrey <Seriously WTF> VoA 25 Ninja.

Image speaks for itself. He even recieved t9 and relent bracers as well (fairly won, simply because he was the only one who could use them)

Updated.

Page 16 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6111516172126 ... LastLast