Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4561015 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: BlackRock Raid Safe List

Contemporary NInja

Ninja scrub

Dt ninjaed almost every item from a 2 drake OS run today and sold it to highest bidders after getting ppl to roll for it if you group with Dt you can expect him to take everything he wants. Do not raid with the undead warlock named Dt hes a worthless ninja scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by mj4107 View Post
    Vahan did the O' roll/100-100 trick on this one. Said he would petition the GM, but never did.
    Just for extra fun, the LM ninjaed the dragon bag to a guild member to add to a super fun time.
    it doesnt show him passing the bag it only shows him rolling 100-100

Blazefury os25 nja all

Not only is this a guy a big douche he took items that he couldn't do anything with but delete.. How can a hunter turn in conq golves? I'm just glad IOTDS didn't drop it would of been a big dissapointment to see it get d/ed.

Last edited by Mota; 06-15-2009 at 04:26 PM.

[H] Deathcoow <Mutiny> Ninja EOE25

Deathcoow rolled a 6.

Imageshack - wowscrnshot061509080658.jpg

Sorry! Spoke with Manginah and he did receive the Trinket :rolleyes: - i missed his getting the loot . . . Deathcoow was just 'stirring the pot' up a lil.
    Last edited by Glorynn; 06-16-2009 at 07:43 PM.

To Zion goes I... Shan/KenDoRin's Avatar
    It doesn't show him receiving the loot. He said in /raid, "recieves loot: [Mark of Norgannon]."

If he really did ninja the loot, I'm afraid this picture doesn't prove it. Sorry .

Are you sure he wasn't just kidding? Next time you see Manginah in-game, ask if he actually got the trinket.

"Do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, your faith, your purity." (1 Tim. 4:12)
    XPS M1530|Intel Core Duo T7250 2GHz|3 GB RAM|200 GB SATA 7200 RPM|NVIDIA GeForce 8600M

A couple things:

First off, everyone has been added and updated. Second, this list is a tool to use when taking a chance in a pug raid. Although it does not guarantee that you will not be ninja looted, it lowers your chances. This list only works when you look at it, and it is every now and again sent through trade chat.

/2 Is your PUG leader a Ninja? Check @ blackrock.straferight.com

A great example of that is Blazefury. This is not the first time he has taken all the loot in an OS. He has been on this list for a while. There are now 24 people who wished they took a look at the list.

i must say this thread is an awesome idea and rux deserves mad props for organizing and updating it, wish we had one of these for Rexxar.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

Quote Originally Posted by Shan/KenDoRin View Post
    It doesn't show him receiving the loot. He said in /raid, "recieves loot: [Mark of Norgannon]."

If he really did ninja the loot, I'm afraid this picture doesn't prove it. Sorry .

Are you sure he wasn't just kidding? Next time you see Manginah in-game, ask if he actually got the trinket.
    I stayed in eoe until everyone was gone . . . and didn't see Manginah get the trinket. I'll send a note to him via mail since neither Deathcoow or Manginah is showing the trinket in armory.

You are correct! Manginah did receive the trinket after all . . . my bad, sorry! ;(

Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4561015 ... LastLast