Page 6 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5671116 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: BlackRock Raid Safe List

Quote Originally Posted by DWall View Post
    i must say this thread is an awesome idea and rux deserves mad props for organizing and updating it, wish we had one of these for Rexxar.
    why don't you make one? we can support it as long as you update it like Ruxor does

i'm not nearly as into end-game raiding as Rux (and his guild), not on enough to advertise that in trade and keep it up to date. Plus i play on a way less populated server, so ninjas are usually well known or they xfer.

i could think up some more excuses but im tired. I'll give it some thought tho because it really is handy. is posting here the only way you accept entries?

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

To Zion goes I... Shan/KenDoRin's Avatar
    I'd make a thread for Jaedenar EU, but the question arises as to how many people would actually benefit from it.

...We should suck Reir, Robert, Godmode, etc. into WoW . But of the few pugs I have done, we really have no ninjas on Jaedenar. It's scary how honest such a dumbass-filled realm can be.

"Do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, your faith, your purity." (1 Tim. 4:12)
    XPS M1530|Intel Core Duo T7250 2GHz|3 GB RAM|200 GB SATA 7200 RPM|NVIDIA GeForce 8600M

Fragged
    That's quite funny considering you were trying to buy CG from Taisen yourself. We got to KT, and he shouts "Selling Torch - PM bids"... "Selling CG - PM bids".. You got outbid by the other shaman (I asked the RL who bid and for how much), and now you wait 2 weeks to make a thread? I guess to tarnish other people's names but keep yours clean? Haha.. Better luck next time.

From those screens, looks like the shaman knew what was up. From what I remember, the druid was in the run from the start, and looks like he just got into an unlucky pug and bid like everyone else did.

Quit EMOing because you couldn't outbid Warpipe.
    Last edited by greedy; 06-25-2009 at 02:29 PM.

selling items in pugs is still super fucking lame regardless of wether he still tried to bid on it or not.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

Fragged
    Quote Originally Posted by DWall View Post
    selling items in pugs is still super fucking lame regardless of wether he still tried to bid on it or not.
    I agree 100%. Selling items is so messed up.

I just think it's funny how he's trying to call the people who bought the loot ninja's, when he tried to buy it also. He's only posting half the screenshots from the raid. :rolleyes:

can't really fault the people who bought it, only one who is a ninja is the RL. Even in that case it sounds like he advertised that he was doing so. So in reality he's just a prick, not a ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by greedy View Post
    That's quite funny considering you were trying to buy CG from Taisen yourself. We got to KT, and he shouts "Selling Torch - PM bids"... "Selling CG - PM bids".. You got outbid by the other shaman (I asked the RL who bid and for how much), and now you wait 2 weeks to make a thread? I guess to tarnish other people's names but keep yours clean? Haha.. Better luck next time.

From those screens, looks like the shaman knew what was up. From what I remember, the druid was in the run from the start, and looks like he just got into an unlucky pug and bid like everyone else did.

Quit EMOing because you couldn't outbid Warpipe.
    Uh no, I never knew about this "bidding" bs, period. You don't have any proof of me wanting to bid on any items period, because I don't do that. I don't bid on raid instance drops. I earn the gear I want. Looks like I have proof. I even have proof of the rolls.

Don't try and make stuff up to defend your buddy.

In the end it does not matter. Taisen and his main Mankaiser/Cloud are already on the ninja list before these. I will go through the screens however.

This list is a guide to pugging on blackrock. IF you group with someone who is on this list and if god forbid you let them Master loot....that is on you. I can only spam this list just enough in Trade. If you really want word to get out there about these, let's get this list out there more. Alas, this is all we can do.

Page 6 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5671116 ... LastLast