Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gantua

Thread: DEFIANCE

DennyCrane likes this.

Re: DEFIANCE

No takers eh? game releases tuesday going to play it on the 360. Played in both pc/360 betas will be a decent game.

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar

i think it looks awesome. PC

After a rough couple of days on the 360 the game is running pretty smoothly now. I'm not sure that I would enjoy it as much on the pc but on console its loads of fun.

T-Bagging The Critically Wounded BetterOffDead's Avatar

I decided to check this out under the assumption that it would be launching as free-to-play since it's tied in with a TV show and all. I normally pass on plenty of free to play MMOs just because I simply don't have the time for them, so $60 isn't going to happen. I also hear that it's not exactly PC friendly and geared more for consoles. I think it's crazy they aren't launching free with micro-transactions, especially if the game isn't backed by a major fan base of something like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc.. I'll check back once it's free to download.

game is getting mediocre reviews at best since it launched, this looks like a pass for me. the TV show as well, 2 thumbs down.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

I am having a blast with it on the 360 love the game. Trion has really done a great job getting things running very smoothly.

most of us here don't play consoles, we are the lone holdouts for keyboards and mice. I don't play an FPS game unless i can use a keyboard and mouse, if the PC version sucks and has no support, then i have no interest.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi