Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone excited for CoD Black Ops?

Re: Anyone excited for CoD Black Ops?

if you look at mw2 by itself and stop comparing it to previous games, its a solid game. there will always be haters of sequals though, guess you guys are it.

black ops is made by treyarch, not infinity ward. treyarch made World at War last, which was rad.
    turkey sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by jdeegz View Post
    if you look at mw2 by itself and stop comparing it to previous games, its a solid game. there will always be haters of sequals though, guess you guys are it.

black ops is made by treyarch, not infinity ward. treyarch made World at War last, which was rad.
    WaW was a good game.
    mw2 by itself has allot of plotholes. the gameplay is unbalance with commando and one man army. and come on a glas blocks my 50 callibur sniper bullet?
    loved zombie natzis.
    i think that black ops will use the same engine as mw2.. its looks and sounds exactly like it.
    atleast WaW was ww2. but black ops looks allot like mw2 time. but it has some of the same guns.
    and mw2 was hyped as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I got played by henry, wtf!

Dispenser? I hardly know her! TheShelks's Avatar

i'll probably get it. I have yet to not be entertained by a COD game despite some of their flaws.

if you look at mw2 by itself and stop comparing it to previous games, its a solid game.
    agreed

I think I'm done with CoD games at this point, the MP experience from MW1 to MW2 didn't change that much really. Don't see much difference in Black Ops trailers either. I've heard no more toobz which is nice, but im sure there will be some other noob strat in this one too.

If ur a halo fan, Reach pwns, buy it instead
    Shotty h4x FTW!!!

:Rig:
    -(Asus P7P55D)-(Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8ghz)-(4GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 1333)-(Saphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB DDR5)-(Antec 850w)-

[QUOTE=jdeegz;2798412]there will always be haters of sequals though, guess you guys are it.

That's a joke, right?
    I've played every call of duty since day 1 on pc and loved every minute of it. until mw2. mw2 is just a garbage game. gameplay from cod4 to mw2 changed drastically... in a bad way.

just the fact that they gave people the ability to use perks like marathon and commando in the same class was just retarded on IW's part...

I'm done talking about mw2 now, so gg.
    I'm bad @ BC2 Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post
    Chicks dig shiny new things, like cars and jewelry. Plus, Coolhand doesn't need a bag now for the chicks he brings home.
    | AMD Phenom II Quad @ 3.3Ghz | 8GB Tri-Channel PC1333 | EVGA GTX260 Core 216 | Western Digital 500GB SATA HDD | Corsair 650HX PSU | Raidmax Tornado Case | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Acer GZ235HZ 3D Ready Monitor | Nvidia 3D Vision Kit |

[quote=coolhand1010;2798467]
    there will always be haters of sequals though, guess you guys are it.

That's a joke, right?
    I've played every call of duty since day 1 on pc and loved every minute of it. until mw2. mw2 is just a garbage game. gameplay from cod4 to mw2 changed drastically... in a bad way.

just the fact that they gave people the ability to use perks like marathon and commando in the same class was just retarded on IW's part...

I'm done talking about mw2 now, so gg.
    calm down man...we will show our distatisfaction to cod franchise by simply not buying this game..and I wont even bother pirating this.
    dont we are more mature then the kids that play mw2. we simeply wont play that POS

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post

calm down man...we will show our distatisfaction to cod franchise by simply not buying this game..and I wont even bother pirating this.
    dont we are more mature then the kids that play mw2. we simeply wont play that POS
    You know its serious when Henry won't even pirate it.
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

Germany [DE]
    UI

Eh, I bought Cod4 and loved it. Let friends buy MW2 and played it at their places, but I don't think I'd ever buy it. Night after night of watching them get noob-tubed or commando'ed really turned me off to the game. Hardcore "vanilla" (or whatever the no-perks game was called) was still a great time, but like many other people said before it just felt comically easy to get raped by someone with commando or one man army.

That being said, there looks to be a few new cool things with this game. Unfortunately, Treyarch really did a wonderful job with WaW and this just looks like a clone of MW2, right down to the mechanics/graphics. WaW was awesome because it felt like it's own game, not to mention how amazing Nazi Zombies was, but this just feels (to me) like a cop-out where all of IW staff hopped on board to help make this game another money-hog.

FAIL TRAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewtino View Post
    FAIL TRAIN.

one of those 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast