Page 218 of 226 FirstFirst ... 208213217218219223 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2253
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: TV Discussion

Re: TV Discussion

I saw Hulu had Seinfeld, so I marathoned a bunch on Sunday. Up to mid-season 3 now... Sitcoms are SO horrible now in comparison.
    VincentVega likes this.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Hulu got Seinfeld? nice - was waiting for that show to...show up somewhere. Hopefully it'll be on Amazon or Netflix sometime. Not getting Hulu :/
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Finished the new Punisher season - Was good! Biggest gripe is that they REALLY focus on some psychological aspects of Jigsaw (and using that as the damage done to him rather than what his face was supposed to look like. Lol. really? THAT's what requires a mask? lol, and of course people doing the typical stupid stuff). Everything else was pretty good though and worth watching if you liked the first. But really, season could have been a few episodes shorter and not have lost anything :P

The valentines day Into the Dark movie on Hulu was good, I think the title was Down.. its a creepy tale about a couple trapped in an elevator.

Also started watching Counterpart (JK Simmons led spy drama) which is airing on Starz. Really like it, have not started season 2 yet.

I got a 1 month trial for Starz due the cable & internet in my building going down for 24hours, lucky me. if I'm lucky there's a some Ash vs Evil dead i haven't seen yet and maybe I'll watch some American Gods.

I enjoyed season 2 of Punisher as well. Season 2 of American Gods is supposed to come out before long.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

Well, it seems like The Orville is getting better and better. There appears to be no way for it to avoid stepping in the footprints of the giants, like TNG, but this latest episode (s2e6 - a happy refrain) was pretty good in my opinion, as was the preceding episode about astrology. I can deal with recycled story lines and tropes as long as it all works together, and I think it is. And, to be honest, Bortis' mustache was hilarious (remember Data's beard?). Bortis' character has the most comedic potential, I think. And, the new security officer is not horrible.

ah doh! forgot about the show - might not be able to watch most of it now (or at least the first one or two episodes depending)

I stream it to my TV using the Fox Now app, which is free, and works any time. Not sure how much of the back catalog they show, but you can certainly stream all of this season so far, at least. The commercial breaks are uncharacteristically reasonable. usually, it's just one short spot per commercial break.

If you get a chance to watch Russian Doll on Netflix, give it a look. Very short. 8 episodes, 25 minutes long each. The pacing is good, and it's got an interesting take on the Groundhog Day scenario. And, it has a very satisfying finish.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Seemed kinda interesting. May have to check it out sometime