Hello Everyone!

My name is David Baker, I also go by GrailBomb92 when I game, although I will also respond to Grail. I was formerly on here as grailbomb92 but no longer use the email I had created that account with and couldn't recover it unfortunately. I am 27 years old and live in the midwest (Illinois ). I primarily play Call of Duty, ESO, Destiny 2, World of Warships, Overwatch, but am trying to venture into other games as well. I started gaming with Command & Conquer and Battlefield 2 on PC. I play on PC(laptop currently) and Xbox but am hoping to eventually get a Gaming PC and in the future a PS4. I also play some games on the PS Vita as well as. My Steam, Xbox gamertag, and PSN ID are all the same across all platforms which is GrailBomb92 but for Steam its grailbomb92. If you want to game together feel free to add me and let me know if you found me from this forum. Also if you have any questions feel free to message me and i'll be happy to respond.

Oh Also I do have Discord and do have my own Discord server so if your interested on joining message me and i'll provide the link.

I hope to see some of my old friends from my Battlefield 2 days again and also meet new ones