Thread: 8887 Owners..

8887 Owners..

What do you have your desktops resolution at when you play counterstrike? And what resolution doyou have CS at when you play it?

Im new to laptops, and I tried running w/ my desktop at 1600 X 1200 and with CS at 1024 and the screen gets all dark and I can not see anything at all..

The only combination that I have found to work that enables me to play cs is having my desktop at 1024, and cs at 1024... even then IT IS SOO DARk, so i have to brighten my screeen considerably..

Anyone else experiencing this?

whats the fix?

thanks

Desktop: 1600x1200
    Game: 1024x768? <- dont know exactly for second number

You have to mess with the games gamma and glare reduction. Both of mine is set to the max and you should try raising or lowering your laptops brightness. See which setting is good for you. That was also one of my problems about rooms being too dark but I just messed with the gamma and brightness and it worked out. I make it kinda bright so the dark places looks like its out in the open. ..........which leads to more frags:headbang: :banana:

Originally posted by RichGannon
    Desktop: 1600x1200
    Game: 1024x768? <- dont know exactly for second number

You have to mess with the games gamma and glare reduction. Both of mine is set to the max and you should try raising or lowering your laptops brightness. See which setting is good for you. That was also one of my problems about rooms being too dark but I just messed with the gamma and brightness and it worked out. I make it kinda bright so the dark places looks like its out in the open. ..........which leads to more frags:headbang: :banana:
    768 is correct, sir.

Cheers.
    Bah, humbug.