Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Review: Razer Lycosa

  1. #21
    Platanos con salami... DominiKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Bronx
    Posts
    2,094
    It looks really nice, I like the style of it and the functions it has. Any hotkeys? I didn't see any on there.
    "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum!" [SIZE=1]-Admiral Firmus Piett

  2. #22
    ącLK you're dead Relly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by DominiKing View Post
    It looks really nice, I like the style of it and the functions it has. Any hotkeys? I didn't see any on there.
    If by hotkeys you mean Macro keys, they don't come by default. But you can always make a profile and reprogram any set of keys you'd like to perform a numerous amount of actions. I'm posting from my CPN270 class right now, I'm so fucking bored!

    And yes, the style and look is awesome. It's not like most exaggerated gaming keyboards out there. It's about the same size as the conventional desktop keyboard, but packs an enormous punch! The keys are about as slim as a laptop's keypad, and it feels great.

    Also, WTF do I have to move to the Bronx or uptown?
    Right now my Verizon DSL is like half it's speed, and I don't want to get Road Runner. You guys and your optimum online :mad:

    Anyway, I'm thinking about reviewing my Sennheiser HD555's before I review my new headphones. They are excellent and I think they deserve to be reviewed. Hmm.. I just might do that.

    Stay tuned...

    P.S. Thanks for the comments so far guys <3

  3. #23
    m00tini! wootini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Some Hotel Somewhere
    Posts
    26,568
    as far as hot keys, I actually never use them on my G15. as neat as they are in a sales pitch, I just never liked the way the G15 lays them out, they're hard to get to in a firefight due to how they're so close together. i might go check this keyboard out during my lunch break, I'm near a few electronics stores right now

  4. #24
    ącLK you're dead Relly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    as far as hot keys, I actually never use them on my G15. as neat as they are in a sales pitch, I just never liked the way the G15 lays them out, they're hard to get to in a firefight due to how they're so close together. i might go check this keyboard out during my lunch break, I'm near a few electronics stores right now
    Nice. If they don't have them on display, just open the fucking box and check it out That's what I did.

    The guy at BestBuy was like "hey what are you doing?". I'm like "dude, I'm gonna fucking buy this.. back off.. I want to see if it's damaged" lol sure enough.. I put back the one I opened, and took a brand new one

  5. #25
    m00tini! wootini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Some Hotel Somewhere
    Posts
    26,568
    you need to teach me the ways of the ghetto pimp-slap relly...I'm too wimpy to venture such vulgar acts in public.

  6. #26
    ącLK you're dead Relly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    you need to teach me the ways of the ghetto pimp-slap relly...I'm too wimpy to venture such vulgar acts in public.
    LOL

    the customer is always right man! They wont stop you!

  7. #27
    STI Aznsharpshooter5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,014
    Wow I recently got myself a Saitek Eclipse II. Maybe I should've waited for this but then again Best Buy's Lycosa advertisement was very confusing before. It went from in stock to back ordered and then coming soon. My parents would've also freaked out if they knew that I'd spend $80 on a keyboard. I picked up the eclipse for $50. Nice review though!

  8. #28
    Fish Two-Thousand Ten Fish111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznsharpshooter5 View Post
    Wow I recently got myself a Saitek Eclipse II. Maybe I should've waited for this but then again Best Buy's Lycosa advertisement was very confusing before. It went from in stock to back ordered and then coming soon. My parents would've also freaked out if they knew that I'd spend $80 on a keyboard. I picked up the eclipse for $50. Nice review though!
    I have to agree that you made a good choice sharpshooter.

    I have the Eclipse I, and honestly, its totally worth the 42 dollars I paid for it.

    You may even get more for your dollar on the saitek eclipse II than you do for an 80 dollar lycosa, but I really need those lower profile keys, and its super nice looking, so im getting one.

    I lol @ myself sometimes for proclaiming that I'm not a razer fanboy, when really the only thing I refuse to buy is their headphones, and any mouse but the deathadder.

    But when you consider Ill have the Baracuda soundcard, the deathadder, and a lycosa for under 140 bucks, thats a truckload of monster hardware for not much $$$

  9. #29
    sR -> Hannibal Hannibal888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    126
    I've been eyeing this for a while now. Nice review. I think it's about time retire this compaq keyboard. Keys are starting to stick
    23.6" Asus VH242HL-P l 19" Dell Ultrasharp 1907FP l Rosewill 550w | Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 AM3 890GX l AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE @ 3.5Ghz | CoolMaster TX3
    ASUS HD4850 | Seagate 160GB, WD 500GB l 4GB Adata DDR3-1600



  10. #30
    ącLK you're dead Relly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal888 View Post
    I've been eyeing this for a while now. Nice review. I think it's about time retire this compaq keyboard. Keys are starting to stick
    Thanks, and go for it!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-05-2008, 10:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertise:
Ads@StrafeRight.com

Terms of Service || Privacy & DMCA Policies || About Us
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 AM.
Design by DanFortH