Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking for advice on laptop/netbook/tablet

Re: Looking for advice on laptop/netbook/tablet

nice, cool snag. Would have tried to get it for $99 as well... but that's a good, ah... 80-100 mile drive to the closest store :P
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

I was talking to this kid (actually a barely 20 year old student) while waiting. he snagged one @ $100 online (said he added it to his cart at $300, and kept checking back to finalize the order just as he was about to go to bed the price said $99) as well as another in the store. He said one is his the other is for his brother in law.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDD View Post
    Got a 99$ one @ the store in the mall actually a kiosk that no one realizes is a store. Had the day off due to doctors appointment a few blocks away. It took over an hour to get checked out but I still made my apt @ noon. so far what I have to say if for $100 its worth it for $200 maybe, for its regular $300 they should give you the 64 gig model with a case and an otg cable since there is only a single port, a usb micro one and without a otg cable you can't use it for anything but charging. with the usb otg cable you can connect a hub/card reader/usb drives/keyboard/mouse/gamepad/etc. Screen is small in desktop mode and hard to hit some buttons by touching on the screen. Video looks exceptional and the touchscreen is responsive audio is pretty good for something that has only one speaker. Full version of office 2013 was a nice bonus that I was not expecting. Now I guess I need to find a deal on at least a 32GB microsd card and maybe see if Amazon has one of those cheapo Amazon basics case/stand combo that fits it. Though I do have a neoprene sleeve from my old 7inch Android tablet which it fits in perfectly.
    want a good deal on the 32GB card?
    Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A): Electronics

17$
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56