Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 105110114115
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: The iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Thread

Re: The iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Thread

Apple is such a joke. I love ribbing people about how terrible it is.

Conversation with co-worker who gulps down the Apple kool-aid in huge gulps yields he's having issues with the new iOS version of his 6 month old phone. Phone takes a couple seconds to wake up and let him use it since the iOS update. His fix is to buy iPhone X in November. So basically throw money at the problem.

I am interested in buying his phone from him cheap because I know the phone's issue and trying a hard reset on it. And if that works to fix it sell it for a little profit.
    VincentVega and DennyCrane like this.

Apparently you can't trust the Mac's keychain password saving feature. https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...eep-you-secure

Wait you mean people actually trust the operating systems ability to keep your passwords safe? I never have with Windows/Linux/whatever. And I barely trust the password manager I use (there seems to be a new breach every so often that renders one service or another less trustworthy. I could roll my own with Keepass but its a bit cumbersome to manage.

IOS 11.3 IS ALMOST HERE!
    IOS 11.3 IS HUUUUUGE!
    IOS 11.3 IS A GAME CHANGER!!!!111!!!ONE!!!!

Yep, that's the hype we're hearing. Especially from Forbe's Gordon Kelly.... who has written at least 3 articles so far starting with "Apple iOS 11.3 Release: It's The Big One"

A look at the up update reveals... 4 new animated emojis... probably at least 2 being poop emojis..., battery analytics, a business chat, and some face unlock expansion. So, Gordo, that's "THE BIG ONE"? Eat a bag of dicks.

This is the 3rd major update I've seen since iJoined the iCult. And, the hype has been the same for each one. UUUUUGE!

Well, after just checking, it's not rolling out yet for me at the moment. I'll report back when it does so I can share how drastically my life has changed with iOS 11.3.

iOS 11.3 Features: What's new about today's rumoured iPhone update?
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

I remember when iOS 3 brought copy paste to the iPhone, that was a game changer that and droid and Windows Mobile (from before they called it Windows Phone) always had..

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 105110114115