Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Android Voice Recognition

Re: Android Voice Recognition

" hey ben it's me i am i don't know when you get this hopefully sooner than later hopefully tomorrow night and hopefully i'll get to talk to you anyway so it's i was just calling to say hi and kinda tell you that my day maybe dedication today a little mac can lee and scott test got dedicated and got to see michelle and brian and morey and little caleb this illegal i can't believe steve please give me a call rob glenn leave that cute little baby anyway and i was doing good the kids into your old perhaps aliah durable today we did the bear hung with them and we're out there may be out this afternoon and she tried to get out but she didn't and during church reporter in inside the the dog house and really there in the sense to dispensed part for the rest of time and she's crying there we got home like let me how years we letter out and then i just put it back in there for tonight because the ones picking up in sandstorm tonight but i don't know if she's happier out here but at least she get to see if we want to talk to you see parking lot so have had listed i figured she's working because she's board but at least you got something to about get here and so i don't know if we'll get her out out because C J it's very very protective of my mom seven even like her patting baby through the fifth but anyways i ninety two year old marcel ralph and i'm the lady we're getting into your old son the security lady came in and said that she's getting charles because my door wanting in and help because it's just crazy back there and so mom and i like okay so we went back there anyways seven kids seven kids and so we're going to saying that they're because the service talking about interesting they would do a song and then they would have people testify or whatever anyway but miss you but i love you last about you and i'd like ohh my god if you'd like to see what's going on there i would really like hey ralf how are you doing why don't you let him go well that would be painting hey anyway so those there was a and i've been getting to talk to people but it's a something happen today really weird normally if you're not there i'm at you because of not being there but today i can we met you send you your i'm gonna be there the really weird and i get there "

Google voice translation
    Code:
    if (C4 + JEEP)
      jihad_jeep = 'HAALLALAALALALALA!';
    else
      jihad_jeep = 'SOON.';

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Who the hell is there a. in don't worry sonic i'm sure you'll get voice recognition with windows mobile 8 what comes out in 2016
    Where the hell is there a what?

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar

a dot, obviously

United States [US]
    joe

Quote Originally Posted by akabaloo View Post
    Where the hell is there a what?
    (typing on my desktop keyboard for the first time in this thread)

It was supposed to be "Who the hell is Sarah", but the "Sarah" got interpreted as "there a". I should note I'm not trying to show how bad the voice recognition is, it's actually pretty good when you speak with a regular cadence, but for this thread I usually try to sound like tao, er, I mean a drunk when I talk into my phone.

(resuming voice recognition posts for this thread)

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar

I am totally confused at this point as to why I'm being mocked, and how beny's wall of henrified text didn't.

Oh, and btw I've had Voice Recognition on my Blackjack for a while now, never use it. Still waiting to get an Android device though (ATT fail).
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

Would you like a jelly baby? MajorMalfunction's Avatar

I'm gonna be mad if I start seeing botched voice recognition all over this board.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSpeed View Post
    I am totally confused at this point as to why I'm being mocked, and how beny's wall of henrified text didn't.
    you really had to ask that?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSpeed View Post

Oh, and btw I've had Voice Recognition on my Blackjack for a while now, never use it. Still waiting to get an Android device though (ATT fail).
    That's because its Google voice text recognition and we all already know how terrible it is

Google voice needs to have an actual transcript so we can figure out what it is supposed to say

I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar

Posting voice recognition from iPhone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23