Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 61667071
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: General Mobile Device Thread

Re: General Mobile Device Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OD-BLOODED-1 View Post
    *&%$%#%

I had no idea, good thing I didn't spend money. (was thinking about picking up Prime for The Man in the High Castle's next season, but I have a Chromecast TV).
    You can sideload Amazon Prime on any Android device. I think you download the video app from the Amazon shopping app? Either way, easy to do, and ironically Googleable. Also ironic that Google won't allow the Amazon Prime video app on the Google Play store.
    >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: General Mobile Device Thread

I just use a web browser on a Chromebox (hockey puck sized device with ChromeOS running on it) and do everything in the browser. Until they start blocking that.

I am in the market for an Android phone though. All I want is an under $300 phone that get regular monthly Android security updates. So far no one makes anything like that. Hell only Google offers the monthly security updates but only on their own way over priced phones. No other vendor even offers the monthly updates on their flagship phones. Buddies Galaxy 8+ only has the October 2017 update, but not the wifi update that even my Windows Phone which Microsoft doesn't support is patched for.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 61667071