Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fallout 3 Perks Guide

United States [US]
    joe
    the game is very good, and I think you're probably right in that it's better on the PC, than on the console (however dopefish disagrees with me on that one)...if you're looking for a new xbox 360 game, maybe go the Gears of War 2 route, as it appears to be a truly excellent game for the 360...

I'm not saying Fallout 3 is bad here, but just trying to answer the question of "which new 360 game" right now this instant...Fallout 3 is very good on both the 360 and PC, and it'll still be very good 3 months, or 6 months from now on those platforms...but I can see the appeal (especially with multi-player and co-op) of GoW2 at this very instant...
    Last edited by joe; 11-14-2008 at 08:15 AM.

I just beat the game, like minutes ago, on the console. I was impressed how well this game looks. I would of regretted getting it for the PC.

United States [US]
    joe
    yeah, I'm admittedly PC biased...so take any advice I give in that regard (PC vs console versions) with that in mind...

Timmay, did you get all the way to level 20, or did you finish earlier?

I finished early, I was level 13. I just started the game again and I'm going the good route, and I'm gonna try and do all the side quests.

yeah at lvl 20 you can get some good perks like Explorer that will show all the locations on the map. I liked it for pc better plus you still get the achievements on pc for your 360 gamertag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage1 View Post
    yeah at lvl 20 you can get some good perks like Explorer that will show all the locations on the map. I liked it for pc better plus you still get the achievements on pc for your 360 gamertag.
    Unless you forget to log in, and then realize halfway through that you forgot , and then angrily curse at the screen because you need more gamer point so people on the internet will like you more...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 07-10-2011, 03:29 AM