Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to start in the gutter: Mass Effect 3

Re: How to start in the gutter: Mass Effect 3

You can totally play the games as renegade, although I don't know the end-game repercussions. In fact, you HAVE to pick renegade options sometimes. It's sort of like FallOut, you will do a mixture of good and wrong things. Except in ME, the tallies of your karma are kept separated, and they offer different responses or even actions (like beating the shit out of people during conversations to get them to spill).

I never saw much point in being really renegade, but I'm positive there are side quests and funny dialog that results from it. I think you'll find the game is just better when you lean towards paragon.

By the way, ME2 is one of the best games I have ever played. yes, it's that good

if you watch those video's and start off ME3 with a really mean shepard then yeah its possible. just be as negative and evil and immoral about every decision. its really not hard to play the renegade role. i played for a few minutes as one in ME3 as a female and by the time i was at the citadel (very early in the game) i was punching news reporters in the face.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

also if you know the ending of ME3 currently you'd know that NO decision you make, good or bad, has any real end game repercussions.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

DWall, you just need to buy more DLC.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12