Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to start in the gutter: Mass Effect 3

Blog Entries

How to start in the gutter: Mass Effect 3

These vids have serious spoiler alerts, please be warned, Mass Effect newbie!

If you've played through both games your story is probably similar to mine: Balanced paragon good guy choices, a few renegade decisions, but for the most part, a universe where you protect everyone, weed out the bad and help solve all your friends problems while playing political poker with cerberus.

Not this dude. when you get a free moment, check out the choices this female shepard made going all the way back to the first game, and how these fucked up decisions are going to be game-altering from day one in Mass Effect 3.
    MAN Shepard's a villain!

YouTube - Mass Effect 3 - Worst Possible Start (with Blonde Shepard)

YouTube - Mass Effect 3 - Worst Possible Start Part 2 (with Blonde Shepard)
    Last edited by DanFortH; 05-15-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Re: How to start in the gutter: Mass Effect 3

I'll check these videos out tomorrow. Love these games! I'm right there with you, Dan. I might have a little more renegade than that, though. I loves me slappin some uncooperative bitch in Mass Effect 2

makes me really want to play a super villain character now, especially a cold hearted bitch shepard.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

seth green ftw. I blew up that crap, too.

Blog Entries

My biggest mass effect 2 fumble was letting Miranda die~ i didn't understand the loyalty missions until i finished a couple and realized my team on the team load screen was glowing with the light of loyalty. I meant to go back and finish miranda's mission, but i had already pissed her off by taking jack's side during a heated argument between the two(what can i say? Jack had the straps crossing her boobs, i was enchanted). As a result, Miranda wouldn't have a thing to do with me the rest of the story; and now she's gone!

I had everyone's loyalty and I still lost two people. I forget which ones. Dr whatever his name was, the ugly alien who thought I was hitting on him because I asked about his shit so much. No, dude, I just want more free upgrades.

The other one was Jack, I think... ugly ho. I'm not sure why I still lost people.

And I think I delete my saved games..

I played through each game twice making different decisions. Didn't loose anyone on either play through. 2nd game I destroyed the council and the ship, so that one will be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    denny, i didn't know your cadillac had crank windows.

I lost jack and that mercenary guy, I had a mixed character between renegade and good.

is this really the only mass effect 3 thread? does anyone play multiplayer? im dying for competent people to group up with. so speak up if your play MP on this and give me your origin ID.

also those videos seem to have changed to not include the original ME1 stuff, was planning on doing this with a toon, but i guess ill just go from ME2.
    Last edited by DWall; 04-04-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

United States [US]
    joe

I have 1 and 2, but haven't played them (bought them on a Steam sale). Since I'm usually a complete goody-two-shoes when I play RPG games, I thought about maybe using Mass Effect to try and be just an utter jerkwad, but when I asked taxi and trip they said it really couldn't be done in these games. Is that true?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast