Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo II question from newbie

Diablo II question from newbie

I just bought a sager np5660 and tried to load and play Diablo II, but it wouldn't play. I got the game to load, but when I clicked on the play button, nothing happens. Anyone else have problems with Diablo II?
    beemvic

I don't have a 5660 yet (it's on the way, so it seems), but I do have Diablo 2 in the cupboard. If you can wait that long, I'll load it up when the Sager arrives, and see if there's a similar issue.

Rob

Is it a real or burned copy? I know with others burned copy, you have to download a crack, or else it won't play. You can get it off Kazaa or something similar.

Diablo II

Thanks for the reply, I think I will reload it and try again. I will post back with news later. These small keyboards are hard to get used to. This is my second 5660, the first one went bad, keyboard and display. Returned within 30 days for another. UT2003 ran great on the first one, but I never did load Diablo on it.
    beemvic

Diablo

The game is original, not a copy, that's why I'm confused.
    beemvic

I finally got it to work!

I reinstalled Diablo II, defragged, rebooted. Then I installed The Expansion Set, defragged, rebooted and when I started the game it worked. I logged on to BattleNet and downloaded all the updates, and it runs fine.:cheers:
    beemvic

Good to hear! You won't catch me on Diablo II though. I was hooked for a few days after it came out. I had a Palidon over level 20 and realized the hard way people had hacked the game already =) and one of my buddies was one of them (cheeser!).

Don't even bother to start playing it.

It will soon dominate your life...
    I'm too geeky for this shirt, too geeky for this shirt, so geeky it Hertz! :smash:

Shut up, Loiosh.

I didn't get it at first either (not having played the original) but then I got D2 and I was hooked for the next year on it. Very addicting to say the least especially the hardcore mode. The best character I had was a lvl 89 amazon "Iria" on the hardcore ladder before the expansion. I screamed so loud when she died it freaked out my gf who ran into the room wondering what the hell happened

Lost in the Woods TheLostMortal's Avatar
    i always play on soft cuz i would always die...i had so much crap, and my guys sucked cuz i never got rid of anything.....

~~~~~ETH ITH BB 4 TRADE /w thelostmortal ~~~~~

..no just kidding...i dont have mine anymore anyways..plus i bet everyone has one by now (havent played for about a year)
    Did you know that 65% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast