Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon 2 for PC?

F#ck underwear; Fly solo! viperxiv's Avatar

Ghost Recon 2 for PC?

Anyone played it yet?
    RIP: DB

Inspiron XPS m170 :thumbup:
    Inspiron XPS Gen 1. :thumbup:
    John and Ken on President Bush: "20 years ago he was just another drunk passed out face down on the floor. He sure was doing a lot less harm to the country back then."

ghost recon 2?

you mean ghost reson witht he addons or the new ghost recon that is coming out? If the new one your talking about ti wasd elayed till may. The consoles got it today.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter pc demo just came out today. check it out. its got potential.

Quote Originally Posted by stm492
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter pc demo just came out today. check it out. its got potential.
    sweet. ill definitely have to see how it is, looks pretty good.:thumbup:

Zid
    If you see me your lucky.
    i didn't like it. the graphics aren't very good and the gameplay is incredibly slow.

yeah... some people really love it, but the feel and movement isnt great. plus i have a 6800 with 1.5gigs of ram and i have to run everything on low to get 40fps avg, and the graphics at that level really arnt worth it. bf2 runs a lot smoother and looks better to me.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter pc demo

i have the full thing for the PC. its pretty good, im on the 4th or 5th mission now and i like it a lot. it is pretty buggy in certain spots, like your allies that you command will path terribly into enemy fire when you want them to move 3 feet in front of you. other times they just wont move at all which is equally as frustrating. the graphics are also mediocre compared to the other high end games coming out now. the different style of gameplay was enough to keep me interested, but at the same time highly frustrated.
    ~Dell XPS2 M170~

Everyone that I've talked to who can play it, say its a great game. But the diehard GR fans have a few issues with some changes they've made in the gameplay. Such as not being able to shoot when in prone or some crazy stuff like that.

But the problem is alot of people cant play cause the graphics reqs. are so high. I cant play it... everything shows up as pure black except the sky... I've got a 5950

I have Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - GRAW. I never played any of the other GR series, but some of my clanmates who have said this game does not resemble it. I have a p4 3ghz 800mhz FSB, 1gb pc3200 ram, and a 256meg 6600. I have everything turned down to low. It does not run that great on my system. I dont know how to check my frames in game, but anytime I come up near other people in a QCB situation it seems like im running slightly slower. I figured out thats how I can be ready to stop running and get ready to start shooting someone, but unfortunately I lose 90% of the battles. It made me start playing bf2 more. All my friends who have 2 gigs have no problems, and all the guys with 1 gig like myself have problems.

I hear the game has even been optomized yet, so i just put the cd in the drawer for a few patches and hope for the best because I have no money for upgrades.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast