Thread: About ventrillo

About ventrillo

Ok I have one question when using ventrillo. Do you use the same button for comm ingame as your hotkey in vent? hope that makes sense.

My Homemade Game Rig: DFI Lanparty Ultra-D | AMD Opteron 165 @ 3.0ghz Ultra-120 | X2 eVga 7800gt |
    2gb OCZ GX gold PC4000 | 74gb WD Raptor (runs OS) | 250gb WD (storage)

If you are talking about the in-game teamspeak, I use a different button for each. Oftentimes there are conversations in vent where, if I responded to them while broadcasting over teamspeak as well, nobody except the vent people would understand wtf I was talking about.

Pyrrho: Asus L1N64-SLI WS Dual L | 2xFX-74 3.0GHz | 2gb DDR2 800/PC2 6400 | Thermaltake 1200watt PSU | 10k 150gb + 7.2k 1.2tb | 2xBFG 8800 GT OC | Silverstone TJ10 | Samsung 245bw | Logitech G9 and G15 | Crysis machine

Halcyon: Clevo m54n | C2D 2.0GHz | 2gb DDR2 667 | 7.2k 60gb | Intel GMA | 14.1" wxga | getting painted

LookingGlass: Clevo d870p | P4 3.4GHz w/HT | 2gb DDR 400 | 7.2k 60gb | 256mb 9700 | 17" wsxga+ | charging my phone

makes sense. Guess I'll keep them separate, but now have to find a button close enough that has no use.

My Homemade Game Rig: DFI Lanparty Ultra-D | AMD Opteron 165 @ 3.0ghz Ultra-120 | X2 eVga 7800gt |
    2gb OCZ GX gold PC4000 | 74gb WD Raptor (runs OS) | 250gb WD (storage)

Yeah, I use a different button for each too, but I rarely use the in game VoIP unless I am talking to the commander or an active squad leader.

Both of my voice keys are on my mouse.

You wanna play rough? Okay Guntizzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nyako
    If you are talking about the in-game teamspeak, I use a different button for each. Oftentimes there are conversations in vent where, if I responded to them while broadcasting over teamspeak as well, nobody except the vent people would understand wtf I was talking about.
    lol i do that all the time too.. richards usually like, "gun wtf are u talking about?" or " who r u talking to :scratch:"

My favorite is commanding and being on Vent at the same time. I always at some time during the game press the wrong key and say something totally random to the squad leaders that was meant for Vent and vice versa.

Blog Entries
    well ckap is a newb (but i've been using vent for... uh... almost everyday for the last 9mo - a year?)... lolz... yeah i use different talk keys...
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark