Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the aliases?

I think I have been called a noob, nooblet, and other variations of that word while under an alias but for some reason I never get that while under lil yang... :huh:

Quote Originally Posted by YangsLilBro
    I think I have been called a noob, nooblet, and other variations of that word while under an alias but for some reason I never get that while under lil yang... :huh:

Lil Yang (got the name right)- YOUR A NOOB, NOOBLET and every other varation of noob there is...

There, now you dont feel so left out do you??

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

Mum is the scout k1ng. and he'll have one mounted on the front of the canopy of his F-22

if i am in office under my name, people always try to screw me up when i'm trying to knife hunter in the back :thumbdown
    so i play with a different name occasionally so people will let me knife noobs in peace
    There's a douchebag hiding in the rocks with a radioactive twinkie!

Lol.. if for some reason HL2 crashes when I try and update the stats page, I just see who it is... then its fun seeing people wonder why some person they've never heard of before is kicking the living crap out of everybody.

But since I need to get a new cooling thing for my video card - (it really overheats when i'm doing dual screens - im getting this to fix that) and I can't easily do that... well. then its just annoying to get killed by some unknown 'new' person.

I've probably lost over 200 pts in the past two days because I somehow always join the wrong team! :P
    (because I keep getting killed by a bunch of unknowns!! bah!)
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

dude, that is seriously a cool idea. I never saw that before

do they make a version of that thing for the CPU? I've had servers with shrouds that help direct air to the outside and not soak inside the case, but something like that would blow the heat right out the back which is awesome

the only time i go under an alias is when i think somebody is full of bs. like hunter said, people act mad differently, so when i think somebody is full of sh!t i say "i g2g" and i leave and come back with an alias.

most of the time i just play under my real name... sometimes ill join under an alias just so i can play without anybody talking to me every two seconds

I do that for the same reason too

you can always tell who duke is: the guy who is 24 & 5 and knifes the hell out of the computers every time at spawn :laughing:

So last night I played with these [RRTS] guys that were trying to be like DOOM the movie characters and all they did was camp spawn with awps in garage... So I took the liberty to test them out under my alias
    I said "An admin should should slay those guys for camping spawn" and of course one of them started using racial slurs and etc. - slayed. Then not only that but I got a demo of one of their members getting nothing but headshots and blatently hacking so I banned him. :thumbup: Now thats why I use aliases cause its oh so much fun :laughing:

You wanna play rough? Okay Guntizzle's Avatar

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast