Fixed :thumbup:

bold things are broken
    Fixed Lil Yangs fix

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

jesus <3's frags CommodoreJesus's Avatar
    true that. too bad most of the time i check out the Dust2 server its me and 4 bots.

and i meant find another 24/7 office server, which there are plenty of out there. most of the good ones also prevent the awp for all you babies out there.
    http://www.myspace.com/hi_ian_bye_ian - come hang with me
    sR -> sweet jeebus
    uGGH

Most of you know I rarely play T, but from a CT standpoint, I think the gameplay should dictate what the T's do... ultimately, they have to defend against hostage rescue. Be it killing all CTs, waiting out the clock, or whatever, the objective is to protect the hostages from rescue. I usually charge... the typical mad P90 rush. Nothing busts your grapes more than to pop maybe 1 T, get the first 2 hostages, run into the projector room to see every bad guy in the game getting a bead on your head.
    I dont think camping Ts alone causes any advantage or disadvantage- unless it becomes a pattern the other side sees and takes advantage of. The most effective Ts camp, charge here, charge there, split up, etc. All in an unpredictable way. My vote... dont slay campers
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Denny Crane!

Here comes the BOOM! Switchblade's Avatar
    Denny is right about how the gameplay affects what the T's do, which also goes hand in hand with your team setup....

if your team honestly doesnt give a (inster words here) about the team effor, then you might as well just make them go into the same place for the whole time, rather than trying to get dumb idiots to move when you keep telling them to move over and over, costing your team the rush

personally, if the team is doing bad, i jump on my mic and try to pep talk them into rushing, sometimes it works, and sometimes they panzy out and yell to camp again, and if it works a little bit, they feel its gonna win the game for them

i dont like camping, its boring, doesnt get your adrenaline rushing like seeing many cts barging down the hall at you, and you quickly jump for cover, step out and pick some off, and so on. its more of just waiting for when they decide to bum rush the door and kill you all...not too fun

i see both sides of it, but when your team just doesnt give a (insert words here) about doing anything, you gotta do what you can

and ct's not being allowed to camp should be a rule on the motd, in my opinion

ok im done now
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

anything goes as long as Hunt3r doesn't head awp me 3 seconds into the round from 18 miles away. :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega
    anything goes as long as Hunt3r doesn't head awp me 3 seconds into the round from 18 miles away. :thumbup:

:yeahthat: VV

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34